Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Oh dear, having lived in Brighton and MK no competition MK any day. Brighton's full of old ******s and
have about the the most sanctimonious fans in the country. Small club while thinking it's a big club and
always reaching out for plaudits from elsewhere (a sure sign of insecurity). Stadium MK knocks spots
off the Falmer stadium in every way. Milton Keynes is a brilliant place and can be whatever you want it to be,
no wonder it's just about the fastest growing place in the UK. Oh and no history, name me a Brighton born footballer
who bears any comparison with Deli Alli....I'm waiting

I'm sure we can all wave to you when we visit next month. :tosser:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oh dear, having lived in Brighton and MK no competition MK any day. Brighton's full of old ******s and
have about the the most sanctimonious fans in the country. Small club while thinking it's a big club and
always reaching out for plaudits from elsewhere (a sure sign of insecurity). Stadium MK knocks spots
off the Falmer stadium in every way. Milton Keynes is a brilliant place and can be whatever you want it to be,
no wonder it's just about the fastest growing place in the UK. Oh and no history, name me a Brighton born footballer

Where can i buy what you've been smoking :smokin:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

What a clown you are!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Would have been wise to get his name right, you know the guy that you mentioned that is older than your club.

Off to reach for some plaudits tata :shrug:

JFC

Feb 17, 2016
Tried to steal their FA Cup win too, in fact the pricks at MK Mongs used to sing about it.

But the FA I think it was stripped the parasite ******* club of it and awarded it to the borough of Kingston?

No, it was MKD that returned the honours to Merton council following some sort of accord agreement between MKD and AFCW.

portway

Mar 31, 2009
Okay I'll assume there's a lack of top notch Brighton born footballers.

Sam Baldock's quite decent too.....oh

We've got a short history which is very different to no history.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

If we are talking achievements... Gareth Barry should get you started..

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Okay I'll assume there's a lack of top notch Brighton born footballers.

Sam Baldock's quite decent too.....oh

We've got a short history which is very different to no history.

You have NO history, nil, nada, zilch, other than being the first franchise football club in England.

I just wonder who MK 'fans' used to support before you stole a football club and plonked it in probably the most soulless town I've ever been to.

JFC

Feb 17, 2016
You have NO history, nil, nada, zilch, other than being the first franchise football club in England.

I just wonder who MK 'fans' used to support before you stole a football club and plonked it in probably the most soulless town I've ever been to.

Non-league ground-hopper me pre-2004, used to watch Old Bradwell, Stony Stratford and on the odd occasion Wolverton. Still do on a free Matchday or when the away game isn't possible.

Is that ok, or should I have supported Arsenal or any other Premiership team who have won the league?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Each to their own of course, but why cling on to this anger about this clubs existence. Yes, it was a messy scenario at the point of inception, yes I would have hated it if it was my club but at the end of the day, AFC are back almost where they left off, and MKD have brought football to a new set of fans which for you football 'missionaries' can only be a good thing in the long run.... surely?!!?
Definitely not. Their example was an abomination for football, undermining everything that is good about the game, and supporting a club.

I'll be going, but only because it's £12, and so presumably a loss leader. I shan't be paying a penny in there (which means finding somewhere pleasant to drink in Milton Keynes, something that will likely be even more difficult).

I want nothing for that club but oblivion.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Unless I'm mistaken the Away match ticket information PDF says 'Club Allocation: 1915', so where has 6,000 come from?

Is it 1915 ticket allocation or 6000?

Their average attendance is 13,000 ish, ground capacity 30,000 +, shirley we will get nearer the 6k.

I am going, if you want to boycott it because of the history fair do's but there are plenty of dubious owners who have little interest in the history of their club. (See next away game).
The PDF document is always wrong and has incorrect information. Our allocation Is 6000, should see a good 4000+ here http://mobile.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/milton-keynes-dons-tickets-on-sale-thursday-2958421.aspx

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
So now everyone has their tickets, how are you all getting there and where are the away fans meeting up? Torn between train from Three Bridges or coach? there will be 4 of us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here