Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
But let's not forget, the high profile peado conspiracies of recent were constantly being debunked.

debunked or disputed? i dont think you understand the difference. and one disputed incidnet being proved true (partially) does not mean all other disputed or debunked theories are any more credible.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Yes you are right it was a race with the prestige of two great superpowers and conflicting ideologies at stake... so why do did the Soviet Union accept they got there first?

I really wouldn't know what goes on behind closed doors if say it was a fake landing.

I'm just sceptical about some of the footage of the landing. The shadow positions don't all add up. The bbc clip I put up on a previous post shows a simple insight as to what could be questioned.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I really wouldn't know what goes on behind closed doors if say it was a fake landing.

I'm just sceptical about some of the footage of the landing. The shadow positions don't all add up. The bbc clip I put up on a previous post shows a simple insight as to what could be questioned.
What about the stuff ON the MOON? I notice you've not replied to any of the posts that mention the fact that you CAN see IT with you OWN eyes.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
On the contrary, you have to be completely and utterly stupid to believe that upwards of a 1000 different people involved on the NASA Apollo programme and lunar landings are all capable of keeping a secret ...

Just believe what you want to believe, if you don't think they did it, cool, go with that, but don't call people stupid just because they hold the majority view.

Don't forget the Australians at Parkes radio station. How much do you reckon the Yanks had to pay all the Aussies to keep quiet?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Like a lot of people, I haven't got a telescope sitting out of my window.

Any chance of seeing some pics of this substantial proof? (not the telescope)

Google it and whilst you're at it, Google Park Radio station. Maybe you'll learn something.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Google it and whilst you're at it, Google Park Radio station. Maybe you'll learn something.

Will do.

Little question for all you experts.

How comes there are no stars in this photo?

a16_11446551.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No. I'm stating as fact that your previous user on here was The Truth who ended up banned. While you were The Truth it was alleged your handle before that was Falmer, a bloke who made up a Spanish girlfriend called Rosa.

Of course if you weren't The Truth then it must just be coincidence that you share a love of trance, oddly shaped left wing politics, gypsies and conspiracy theory. You should ask the mods for the email address The Truth registered with. You'd get on like a house on fire.

*ahem*

you may laugh but abduction is very real....usually (or always) a burst of DMT excretion.

Maybe DMT might help you to start thinking for yourself? I haven't tried it personally, but i'm not on a forum mind boggled by a natural chemical that exists within your body.

DMT is the one drug which needs legalising out of all the drugs in the world, and that includes Cannabis. It's a drug which releases the chemicals in your brain which you only experience in birth and death. It's 100% natural and safe.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
So can you explain what you mean by the moon having a daytime?

Odd as it at first seems this is the case. Consider the night sky from Earth during a full moon. The background stars are harder to see due to the brighter light source. From the moon, looking to Earth you have a much larger bright object and no atmosphere, light from stars will be relatively insignificant.

Put another way, if you are in a darkened room and someone switches on a torch and points it in your eyes you will only see the light from the torch, this does not mean that no one is holding the torch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here