Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking Bad V The Wire V The Sopranos V Boardwalk Empire V Others

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm late to the party as always but yes, immensely powerful without feeling too far-fetched. Just what I needed to soften the blow of finishing True Detective.

Working my way through SKY GO and been looking at recommendations on our wonderful forum.
So NSC what's next for me? Justified, The Following or Hannibal?

I enjoyed The Newsroom, the three season where all available but not sure if they still are, although I found the very last episode a bit disappointing

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Great to see some quality British stuff lately. Missing, The Fall & Happy Valley were all brilliant.
Loving House of Cards at the moment, also just finished Boss, which was quality.

bhachris

Nov 20, 2011
1) 24 (by a mile)
2) Breaking Bad
3) Prison Break
4) Walking Dead
5) The Sopranos
6) Lost
7) West Wing
8) Orange is the New Black
9) The Wire

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Really enjoyed Orange is the new Black which I wasn't expecting. Since just before Xmas I started watching The Walking Dead on Amazon Prime, having never seen it before, I'm now fully up to date (thanks to Sky having Season 4 and 5 On Demand) and awaiting it's return on Monday night.

Homeland was also great, I've only seen up to the end Season 2 so far so might well get back into it and watch Season 3.

As for older US stuff nothing beats The Sopranos for me, I've seen it from start to finish more times than I care to remember, I can watch it forget that the great James Gandolfini is no longer with us, Tony Soprano is one of my favourite characters ever on TV. The Wire and The Shield were another couple of great shows, I'd highly recommend Oz too. First couple of seasons of Prison Break were great then I felt it dropped away heavily but was still enjoyable at times. 24 is another great series although I did find it got repetitive during later seasons. I've never got into Breaking Bad, I've tried a couple of episodes but never really been drawn into it. I need to give it another go and power watch through several episodes at once I think to get into.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here