Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I thought Rafa doesn't like his players being sold to rivals? See Mitrovic... however, I guess Hayden's personal life should override Rafa's normal stance...

They state we are offering 10 million for him , that would help Rafa to raise the money to buy Townsend back from Palace, win win

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am surprised by ther condemnation of Locadia as I am sure that he will figure very much for us next season in a very forward role and will be very successful. I have seen nothing to convince me otherwise.even yesterday.he got forward down to the goal with an impossible angle so was looking for somebody to give the ball to but nobody was available. or read the signs.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I am surprised by ther condemnation of Locadia as I am sure that he will figure very much for us next season in a very forward role and will be very successful. I have seen nothing to convince me otherwise.even yesterday.he got forward down to the goal with an impossible angle so was looking for somebody to give the ball to but nobody was available. or read the signs.

I tend to agree.
Jury still out, but surely too early to write off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

People on here need to give the guy a chance, he has only started half a dozen games for us, and last season was still coming to terms with our system, and Premier League football in general.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
They state we are offering 10 million for him , that would help Rafa to raise the money to buy Townsend back from Palace, win win

Yes, but apparently, "the club" (Newcastle, I read that as Rafa) haven't accepted our target's transfer request...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
People on here need to give the guy a chance, he has only started half a dozen games for us, and last season was still coming to terms with our system, and Premier League football in general.

Agreed...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Our record signing will be unveiled at halftime of the Man Utd game. You heard it here first.
Someone should warn the club the transfer window will have shut by then [emoji23].

I'm well aware I have most likely whooosshed myself.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Really Interesting to see who CH starts with next season- he’ll only go 1 up top as we know- my money is on Andone with Loco sub along with Muz

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Defensively and as a holding midfuielder he will but he is not sufficiently prolific goal scorer that we seek. and come to that neither are Gross or Propper.

Definately agree that we need to add goals from other areas of the team, midfield especially, Stephens and Propper's contribution was, er . . . nil last season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here