Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Molineux tomorrow - where to park & where are Albion fans meeting up?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Remove any car stickers that are up. I've always been by train. That subway near the ground always feels a bit scary with Wolves' reputation. Bit like the notorious metal spikes at Millwall.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Leave early doors, head to West Bromwich to see some rellies, head for lunch in Wednesbury and a couple of beers before steaming into Wolverhampton, hit the ground without stopping, STEAL the points then get the f**k out of dodge.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ha
Bought a parking ticket direct from wolves hoping for a reasonably quick get out of dodge.
Just checked it and it says the car park is locked for 45 mins after final whistle......bum!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Mander Centre in the middle of town has a decent sized car park, not much more than 5mins walk to the ground

If it's still there of course, a long time since I was at Uni up there !!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Watch out for the Yam Yams (cue Pretty Pink Fairy).

Will do. Is that the Wolverhampton version of Delhi belly?

Went last season, no problems at all but have to agree it's a forgettable place, can't even remember where I parked.

Might be a tad wet but I'm sure it won't dampen our promotion party :rave::bhasign::rave:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I stand convicted of never visiting Molyneux during the many 100's of Albion games I've attended since 1976. Sorry.

Shame Wolves is a shithole. We'll 'dine' instead at the M40 Oxford Welcome Break. :)

Beaconsfield is far superior and has a pub too!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
In the Birmingham camp as well. Train via Birmingham on the way up, direct on the way home. Winner.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Anyone going to Wolves? It is my home match of the season! Gavin, a friend of a friend is landlord of the Combermere Arms and has made his pub an away pub for the day! It is a small pub with good beer and sandwiches just off the A41 roundabout beyond the giant Sainsbury's and close to the Banks Brewery - an easy less than half a mile walk from Molineux. If anyone is coming and wants a few beers, as all the town centre pubs are home only pubs.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Anyone going to Wolves? It is my home match of the season! Gavin, a friend of a friend is landlord of the Combermere Arms and has made his pub an away pub for the day! It is a small pub with good beer and sandwiches just off the A41 roundabout beyond the giant Sainsbury's and close to the Banks Brewery - an easy less than half a mile walk from Molineux. If anyone is coming and wants a few beers, as all the town centre pubs are home only pubs.

Lovely - we are staying in Wolverhampton (don't ask) so if that's the only pub! Usually busy?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
It's a very plain typical Northern/Midlands town pub. Has Sky Sports TV and Banks beer. My friend says it serves the best Guinness in the West Midlands - I don't drink Guinness!

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
Great little pub!! I live a five minute walk from it. Sadly I'm not going to the match today as I was told that I would be working today only for it to get cancelled yesterday (f*ed off to say the least). I'll be watching it on the Sky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here