Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyway, about 1901

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Fantastic, I loved it and I am hoping to upgrade next season.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I have done it twice & I didn't enjoy it. Too quiet, sterile etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done the lounge and a box. I loved the lounge because we were still in with lots of fans, didn't enjoy the box at all, thought it was too sterile and disconnected.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Reason I don't like is mainly because my footy mates wouldn't be able to do likewise so what's the point? It also negates from being something a bit special once in a while if you did every week. Plus can't be bothered with stupid dress codes. And then there's the intimidating silence, you can't yell and shout or sing there, it's frowned upon. But each to their own and it's enjoyable enough when have done and obviously far greater view of the game. But no, behind the goal everytime for me. Where the proper fans are ;)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Reason I don't like is mainly because my footy mates wouldn't be able to do likewise so what's the point? It also negates from being something a bit special once in a while if you did every week. Plus can't be bothered with stupid dress codes. And then there's the intimidating silence, you can't yell and shout or sing there, it's frowned upon. But each to their own and it's enjoyable enough when have done and obviously far greater view of the game. But no, behind the goal everytime for me. Where the proper fans are ;)

Everything you just said you can't do, I did. And wearing a collar and not trainers isn't really a big upheaval. I wear a shirt and shoes anyway.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Everything you just said you can't do, I did. And wearing a collar and not trainers isn't really a big upheaval. I wear a shirt and shoes anyway.
When you say you 'just did' you mean your friends are richer? Sorry, your reply doesn't make much sense.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Think he was probably just referring to the yelling, shouting, and singing.
ow. In which case, in my experience, he's lying. Never heard a song started or sung in 1901 beyond seagulls or Albion. It's not exactly the place to start Brighton Aces. Everyone would look at you and think you're weird.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

I don't know where you have sat in 1901, but we shout, sing and swear excessively and so do most people around us. Nobody bats an eyelid. There are are few of us ex Goldstone North standers in there who just like a bit of comfort these days.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here