Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Famous Albion fans

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
With great respect if you are given an invite to an Albion training morning and no one else you got to be bloody special:)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Not sure if it counts but President Obama had certainly heard of Brighton when I met him when he was a senator.

he didnt know anything about our promotion push that season though so I suspect he's a bit armchair.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
Roger Daltrey is a STH, but I think he's more of an Arsenal fan.

Can't believe no one has used this as an excuse to post the Louise Redknapp or Frankie Bridge in brighton shirt photos.

OK :

Attachments

• LN.jpg
    LN.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 330

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Very surprised. Burwash man but a big Arsenal fan.

Edit (seen the picture).

I'll get my brother to ask him.

More probably he was guest of Doug Clarke - the bloke who used to co-run the 40 Notes Fund.

Clarke was Daltrey's PA back in the 70s.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Jon Sevink from the Levellers was a season ticket holder at Withdean. Haven't noticed him at The Amex although I believe he lives in Devon these days.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Meet him on the train and he was talking to my daughter (she keeper looking round at him) seems a thougherly nice chap

I used to serve him his ploughmans and ale on Saturday mornings at his then local, the first pub i worked in many moons ago. Lovely chap indeed.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Palace Fan originally I've read somewhere.

Not sure how that works.

Give the man a break; he can't help where he was born but he has lived in Brighton for over 30 years and has been an Albion regular for at least 15. We all make mistakes when we are young...

Give the man a break; he can't help where he was born but he has lived in Brighton for over 30 years and has been an Albion regular for at least 15. We all make mistakes when we are young...

I'm not sure I was giving the man any stick to be honest, especially as he pumped shit loads of cash into us when we needed it most.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Chuck Norris - he of "Uh oh! Brighton are going to score again" fame. This was posted a couple of years ago on NSC.

Well if he isn't a fan he jolly well should be. :albion2:

Haha! Had forgotten that. Someone make a gif of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here