Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****Official Match Day Thread - Huddersfield Town vs. Brighton and Hove Albion*****

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I find it reassuring that TB won't let things drift...he has 200,000,000 reasons not to!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm still not convinced that changing manager will make much difference as I don't think our squad isn't good enough for this level of football.

I think that's correct. A couple of years ago we looked at our squad and we were in The Championship with a number of players who looked liked they should be in the Premiership. Now those players are in the Premiership, and we are in The Championship with a number of players who look like they should be in League One.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This doesn't look like a team effort

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If Fulham score we will be in the bottom three.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
I think that's correct. A couple of years ago we looked at our squad and we were in The Championship with a number of players who looked liked they should be in the Premiership. Now those players are in the Premiership, and we are in The Championship with a number of players who look like they should be in League One.

The players ARE good enough. Its the tactics. 3 CB's and this system works. No question. But hey, I am a contract manager, what do I know?!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
tweet.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here