article-1219341-06C25C93000005DC-869_224x361.jpg
?

:salute:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Cheddar Man: DNA shows early Brit had dark skin

My first thought? So what.

Did notice he appears to have had blue eyes though. Does that make it more - or less - aggravating to Britain First?

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
Humans and Chimpanzees evolved from a shared (now extinct) ancestor. Humans did not evolve from chimpanzees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I beg to differ I don't believe the common ancestor is extinct as it regularly posts on here under the moniker Pretty pink fairy!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It does certainly feel that way sometimes.

Just a feeling?

You have the rightwing checklist.

1. Thread started with rightwing theme.
2"The mob" jump in hurling smears at the topic, the source or the OP.
3 Mod moves thread to other forum.

Let me elaborate..

1 Leftwing shill crimping stories from BBC/Grauniad eulogising non whites women etc etc.
Valid sources. Anything further right gets the smear treatment, Daily Mail Brietbart etc.

2 No poll to gauge popular opinion(Worth starting a thread though, irony).
This allows opponenet to be framed as a small minority, QED extremists etc.

3 Abuse hurled at people for descenting from the OP Narrative.
Or Saul Alinskys rules for radicals, ie Target and personalise the attack.

4 Moderaters only jump in when the objectors start arguing back.
This is how mods allow a small group of people to politicly hijack and attempt to police a public forum, through bias or unwittingly.

Let me give you an example.
Imagine If Bozza pinned a thread saying post something positive about the albion or you will be banned.
Straight away youve got rid of casual posters, malcontents and Palace fans. If you carry on down this road you would end up with Liz Costa style conformist superfans. Not whaats wanted. Its why trolls have Purges, to change the forum culture.

In the case of Mods here they are volunteers who are reliable, regularly online and fairly stable/not ban happy.. They are not recruited on the nuances of forum dynamics and thats an exploitable weakness, Its one thats solvable as well.

Ask yourself. Do you ever think if I offer up my opinion on a particular topicm football or otherwisem you can expect to be tardpiled? If the answer is yes then thats a forum failure.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Imagine If Bozza pinned a thread saying post something positive about the albion or you will be banned.

That was going to be tomorrow's job. You've spoiled it now.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Just a feeling?

Let me elaborate..

1 Leftwing shill crimping stories from BBC/Grauniad eulogising non whites women etc etc.
Valid sources. Anything further right gets the smear treatment, Daily Mail Brietbart etc.

This is how mods allow a small group of people to politicly hijack and attempt to police a public forum, through bias or unwittingly.

Straight away youve got rid of casual posters, malcontents and Palace fans. If you carry on down this road you would end up with Liz Costa style conformist superfans. Not whaats wanted. Its why trolls have Purges, to change the forum culture.

In the case of Mods here they are volunteers who are reliable, regularly online and fairly stable/not ban happy.. They are not recruited on the nuances of forum dynamics and thats an exploitable weakness, Its one thats solvable as well.

Ask yourself. Do you ever think if I offer up my opinion on a particular topicm football or otherwisem you can expect to be tardpiled? If the answer is yes then thats a forum failure.

Jeez, you do post some bollox.

I saw the report on the BBC this morning, I thought it amusing that a ‘true ancient Brit ‘ was dark skinned and believed to come from the Middle East. I thought the parallels with the migration climate today, and particularly Britain First response was rather ironic. I posted it on a football forum.
I’m not trying to start a Red revolution, I’m not trying to start a political war with neo nazis, the irony of it, just amused me, in my simple way.
I very rarely read your post, because, well, how can I put this, you’re a bit strange, unless they are directed at me, this one was.
Anyway, I’m off to start a Communist sleeper cell in my Mums W.I meeting

Chin Chin.

Oh, and by the way, point 2, what poll would you suggest?

Do you think Britain Fiirst is happy the first Briton was a dark skinned immigrant?

Yes

No

Really couldn’t give a toss what some sad right wing dickheads think

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Just a feeling?

Let me elaborate..

Oh FFS shut up.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Just a feeling?

Let me elaborate..

tardpiled ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here