Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC applications for the vacant post...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Does anyone feel they have the necessary credentials?

Post your application here...

I'm sure Tony will be reading the forum.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I could do a job. Got Brighton promoted on fifa and then went on to win the PL. I warn you all though I only play one upfront...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
- Watched the club for 20 years
- Immense amount of managerial experience and trophies to my name
- Appeal to the City's gay community
- Good knowledge of football both in this country and across Europe
- Over 20,000 posts on NSC

Might as well hand me the contract now and be done with it.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
i will play youth players, and also call Burke and Barber Sir - and even let them pick the team.

if any of you choose any players i will play them where you want.

i will put cones out in training and do press conferences.

i will shoulder all the blame when we lose.

//thread closed - the job's as good as mine :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'd take 4 seasons to get us up,in the mean time we would really struggle to stay up for the first 2 years,but my young squad will have gelled by season 3 and would runaway with the league.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I can work on a tight budget. Last Xmas, I cooked for 6 people with only £17.26 in the kitty.

I am good leader. I currently run a team of 4 lotto card collectors, 2 of which we have loaned from the next village along as Mr & Mrs Tripethorpe have long term illnesses.

I have tactical nouse. I park my Austin Allegro across the entrance to my driveway so that nobody blocks us in.

I am also, PREMIER LEAGUE READY

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Does anyone feel they have the necessary credentials?

Post your application here...

I'm sure Tony will be reading the forum.

I'd say you would have needed to watch a lot of football, ideally from the press box sort of vantage point, as well as being able to clearly articulate your thoughts. Knowledge of the local area is vital as is the ability to understand the revenue generated by mass pie consumption and how it can be best used. The players need to respect you though so some sort of sporting achievement is needed. Skittling Wiltshire's top order or something.

GET THAT CV UPDATED!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I've just won the Euro Millions and would personally fund the team,i'd let NSC pick my players £156m...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Give it to [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] . At least we can have fun trying to get him sacked and his surreal off-world interviews should see us sponsored by The fourteen times.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Ok I'm a fully qualified coach. With my boys team I won the Sussex Sunday youth league under 11s division 3 last year and finished 3rd in division 2 this year.

With my girls team we have just won the league title in our first season.

My teams play a mixture of possession and quick counter attacking play.

I fit the bill perfectly.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'd say you would have needed to watch a lot of football, ideally from the press box sort of vantage point, as well as being able to clearly articulate your thoughts. Knowledge of the local area is vital as is the ability to understand the revenue generated by mass pie consumption and how it can be best used. The players need to respect you though so some sort of sporting achievement is needed. Skittling Wiltshire's top order or something.

GET THAT CV UPDATED!

I will apply on condition that you and Mrs Guinness take over the catering, and send a full square meal to my desk every day...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here