Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Approx 29,000 sold to date for Monday's Play Off Game

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
IF we sell less than 2000 to take to SW would that be embarrassing?

Embarrassing? Why does anyone give a toss about what other clubs and/or their fans thinks about our club and our fans?

This is Wednesday's biggest game for nearly 20 years. It's not even our biggest game this week.

At Hillsborough, Wednesday are going to have their c20,000 regulars and another 10-12,000 folk who are coming along as it's a big game. A few hundred Albion fans either way is not going to make any difference. In fact, I would rather those few hundred come along to the Amex on Monday as that is where this thing is going to be won or lost.

Embarrassing? You need a thicker skin.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Logged on to the Ticket Site this morning and there are so many tickets available still available - ground will only be half full at this rate.

two schools of thought here the first one would be why the **** bother going to watch the game when we are likely to be shafted again......shafted as in finishing 3rd ( cough) getting the away leg on a friday ....sheff weds will probably sell out , getting the home leg on a monday , on a school / work night prrfftt :tosser: .....derby or hull getting a longer preparation for wembley and getting the best workable match times.............. i mean **** me dead how ****ing shated do you want to be , because if you want to be shafted , you just have been .

the other school of thought isn't even worth considering ......because apparently we haven't "done our bit yet"......northern ***** ..**** the lot of 'em...!!!!:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Embarrassing? Why does anyone give a toss about what other clubs and/or their fans thinks about our club and our fans?

This is Wednesday's biggest game for nearly 20 years. It's not even our biggest game this week.

At Hillsborough, Wednesday are going to have their c20,000 regulars and another 10-12,000 folk who are coming along as it's a big game. A few hundred Albion fans either way is not going to make any difference. In fact, I would rather those few hundred come along to the Amex on Monday as that is where this thing is going to be won or lost.

The only embarrassing thing is that our fans go into a complete meltdown with anything to do with attendances. Ever. Who cares how many fans we have? I'm sure Wigan supporters wouldn't have traded their decade in the top flight and an FA Cup for more supporters

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

:moo: erm where did I say I found it embarrassing? I asked a question...in relation to the OP's comment ...blimey Bozza

luge

Dec 18, 2010
I go with 3 kids, they can't make it. My folks are also on holiday, although we got those tickets for friends who wanted to come.

I was touch and go on it, with a house renovation, a baby on the way and working 14 hour days at the moment, I wasn't in the good books for doing so - but because I'm not around for any potential play off final I got the go ahead.

By the way - although the prices for this game is very reasonable for STH, it still ends up as a 60 quid day for me. Money that we could do with right now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
:moo: erm where did I say I found it embarrassing? I asked a question...in relation to the OP's comment ...blimey Bozza

My point still stands, just not aimed directly at you. If anyone feels embarrassed about how many people we take to Sheffield Wednesday then they need to develop a thicker skin.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Nice.

I'd like to think I have more than an ounce of common sense. I'd not checked and I still have 437 emails in my Inbox that I've not had the chance to clear that accumulated over the weekend. As a result, I've not seen any club email, assuming I do actually have them.

It is easy to miss EMails nowadays. Get spammed out.

Or put in the spam folder. Beware the latter.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My point still stands, just not aimed directly at you. If anyone feels embarrassed about how many people we take to Sheffield Wednesday then they need to develop a thicker skin.

I asked the question because I feel exactly the same way as you.....noted that it wasn't aimed at me but the last line seemed to indicate so
:thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I asked the question because I feel exactly the same way as you.....noted that it wasn't aimed at me but the last line seemed to indicate so
:thumbsup:

We are co-founder members of the "Who cares how many we take to Wednesday, let's fill the Amex and roar our boys home!" society.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
two schools of thought here the first one would be why the **** bother going to watch the game when we are likely to be shafted again......shafted as in finishing 3rd ( cough) getting the away leg on a friday ....sheff weds will probably sell out , getting the home leg on a monday , on a school / work night prrfftt :tosser: .....derby or hull getting a longer preparation for wembley and getting the best workable match times.............. i mean **** me dead how ****ing shated do you want to be , because if you want to be shafted , you just have been .

the other school of thought isn't even worth considering ......because apparently we haven't "done our bit yet"......northern ***** ..**** the lot of 'em...!!!!:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Actually Hull v Derby second leg is Tuesday so they will have less time to prepare.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here