Lewis Grabban rumours

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
After last time? Grabban can do one.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I can't stand strikers who turned our offer down and waited out a situation to get a better contract for them and their family.

That's why I'm TEAM MURRAY.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Ex-Albion Robert Codner.

I'm not sure that's the case. I don't think the Albion did a great job with that particular transfer at the time.

Including him being serenaded with "Oh, Danny Boy" during the negotiations by one of our then senior members of staff, allegedly.

No wonder he had some doubts........

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
His star has risen. It will only fall. It's a no from me, in fact put money on him being non league or retired with can't be arsedism within next 2 to 3 years.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think the club were as culpable for the last transfer falling through as much as the player and his agent.

I just don't want him here because he has been bang average for about two years. He will end up at a Birmingham or Ipswich standard club I should think.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He tried the Premier League & failed. If we have ambitions for promotion should we not be signing a player with Premier League potential? He has none.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Anyone who has read the article about Anthony k today will know this won't happen. We seem to have adopted the same mentality as the all blacks who have a "no w***ers" rule. Team spirit it a wonderful thing. It only takes one to ruin it.

What article? Have you got a link?

SAC

May 21, 2014
A bizarre signing by B'fluff. £7 million for a player they didn't need and who they previously sold for £300k.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here