Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Waller to play Brighton concert for Corbyn

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
1. It's the only chance I will get to see the brilliant, Robert Wyatt
2. Opportunity to see Temples again, but this time in a larger venue than Komedia
3. Intrigued about Stealing Sheep
4. It's Weller!!!

For those reasons I'm in

I'm afraid its not his relationship, or lack of with the media, its the fact that his policies do not resonate with very many people which is what happens when you veer to the far left of politics in the UK. I personally wouldn't vote for him because of his historic and disgusting support of the IRA but that has been covered elsewhere.

Two things here, first he didn't support the IRA, he's a man of peace from head to toe, and secondly it shows you realise how hard to criticise he is that you have to resort to such blatant ****ing lies

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Thanks for that enlightenment. I've been reading it for more than 45 years and never realised. I'll be buying the Mirror tomorrow - or maybe the Express - something more left-wing, at least.

The mirror was always a labour voters paper - just not Corbyns sort of labour.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Two things here, first he didn't support the IRA, he's a man of peace from head to toe, and secondly it shows you realise how hard to criticise he is that you have to resort to such blatant ****ing lies

He did support the IRA , it's you who is resorting to blatant lies to cover up a very unpalatable truth about Corbyn, he Never took part in ANY peace talks , he never had any mandate to, he only ever met the IRA , he now claims it was to "understand " them , how come he never met any loyalist paramilitaries then ? He voted against the Anglo Irish Agreement, he took Gerry Adams into parliament 2.weeks.after the Brighton bomb and Adams was still advocating the "bullet and the ballot box" strategy , he attended a meeting of the Wolfe tone society and stood in a minutes silence for the IRA men rightfully killed at Loughall, only last year he refused EIGHT times to condemn IRA violence in answer to a direct question, man of peace? Do fvck off.....

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
He did support the IRA , it's you who is resorting to blatant lies to cover up a very unpalatable truth about Corbyn, he Never took part in ANY peace talks , he never had any mandate to, he only ever met the IRA , he now claims it was to "understand " them , how come he never met any loyalist paramilitaries then ? He voted against the Anglo Irish Agreement, he took Gerry Adams into parliament 2.weeks.after the Brighton bomb and Adams was still advocating the "bullet and the ballot box" strategy , he attended a meeting of the Wolfe tone society and stood in a minutes silence for the IRA men rightfully killed at Loughall, only last year he refused EIGHT times to condemn IRA violence in answer to a direct question, man of peace? Do fvck off.....
In shock development [MENTION=1483]London Irish[/MENTION] ignores unpalatable facts.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here