Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Who on NSC has a tattoo

Who on NSC has at least one tattoo

• Total voters

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It's a no from me, and will always remain so.

The main problem for me, is that I can buy a shirt that I love, get it home, try it on again and decide, no, what was I thinking I don't like it actually. But fortunately that shirt hasn't been inked to my body for the rest of my life. Hopefully, I haven't even taken the label off yet, and I can just take it back.

There is absolute no chance I could have ANYTHING tattoed on, that I won't at some point look and think "hmm, what was I thinking with that?"

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
People can do what the want obviously - but it seems to me that a lot of tattoos are "look at me" sort of things. Aren't
I bl**dy great,

Hopefully I can shed some light on that from a personal perspective.

I got mine done for me. They're not for anyone else and I don't give too much of a shit what people think of them. That being said anybody who gets a tattoo done and doesn't expect to have questions asked about them or receive a bit of attention directed towards them is being really quite naive.

They are attention grabbing but I didn't get them done for attention seeking.

Other people may very well have gotten them done as a "look at me" thing of course.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I've got tribal looking wings on my back, designed them myself so I knew it wouldn't be something I regretted later on.
I've also designed a few for friends over the years.
I wouldn't have one unless it was personal to me and I had designed it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Missing the "Yes, I have a zillion" option.

It seems that those into their ink rarely stop at one, although I'm not I understand the purpose of plastering yourself with them to the point they seem to merge into a single indistinguishable mess.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm 46 and no I haven't, but I have been tempted to have my kids and their DoBs tatooed onto my shoulder blade. I have a mate who did that and I think it looks quite decent.

Why has your mate got your kids DoBs tattooed on his shoulder ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm 46 and no I haven't, but I have been tempted to have my kids and their DoBs tatooed onto my shoulder blade. I have a mate who did that and I think it looks quite decent.

Reduce the risk of yours not looking decent by also having your mate's kids' names and DoBs on you?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What do you think about women who have their ears pierced? Opens up a whole new can of worms.

No issue with ear piercings at all, it looks fine. In fact I barely notice.

I don't much care for other facial piercings though, they always look very unflattering IMO. Nose, lip, eyebrow, ugh. Those stud piercings that some women put over their top lip always look like WARTS to me, at first glance. Not a good look.

Each to their own though.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have six, the oldest of which is a seagull with 'BHAFC' underneath it.

I'm a civil servant so I keep them covered up while at work, and in fact deliberately had them in places that are easy to cover when it isn't appropriate for them to be on display.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I have a tattoo because I'm young and cool (just don't tell anyone I post on NSC ok :lolol: )

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Three

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
One - on my shoulder.

Quite happy with that and no intention of getting more.

Like others on here - it was personal to me and nothing to do with the perception of others.....

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The most profitable business in the future will most likely be tattoo removal for 70 to 90 year olds in the years 2035 to 2060. At least there will be a majority of the population hoping this technology exists by then. Half will have tattoos the other half will have a partner with tattoos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here