Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Biggest FLOP of the season?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nearly: Brighton 1 (Gross) Man Utd 0
MotM, by some considerable distance (and he had a lot of competition from his team mates): Knockaert.

Here’s hoping he doesn’t save it until the 36th League game of the season next year to play like that again.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Here’s hoping he doesn’t save it until the 36th League game of the season next year to play like that again.

Oh agreed. If Knockaert fires all season we might even end up with a top half finish. I do worry what losing Dunk will do to our defence. Hopefully Winstanley's had his eye on some obscure German player that will even eclipse our Lewis, if such a thing is possible.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Oh agreed. If Knockaert fires all season we might even end up with a top half finish. I do worry what losing Dunk will do to our defence. Hopefully Winstanley's had his eye on some obscure German player that will even eclipse our Lewis, if such a thing is possible.

I hope SOMEONE in the club realises we can't go getting rid of our HGPs and replacing them with foreign imports....

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I hope SOMEONE in the club realises we can't go getting rid of our HGPs and replacing them with foreign imports....

I was saying the same before the match. Rumour has it that Connor might be off in the summer too. Going to be a very expensive window if we're stuck with clucking autarchy this summer.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Great thread. Can you do one before the Man City game for a different player please. Excellent work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here