Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Fortnite

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Fantastic game, my 9 yr old is brilliant at it, I'm not

The absolute panic when someone surprisingly appears and confronts you and you still only have your axe.
You then just push buttons like a maniac and end up crouching or doing a bloody celebration dance as you take the bullets .................. and end up 94th .........again

I even tried my luck in Tilted Towers today and lasted about 2 seconds :) - never again

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What age range is this suitable for? I’m pretty sure my 7-y-o has mentioned it but the rating suggests he’s too young.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
What age range is this suitable for? I’m pretty sure my 7-y-o has mentioned it but the rating suggests he’s too young.

It's not that bad. Lot of shooting but they're all cartoon characters so detached from reality. Start worrying if he gets the chance to play Call of Duty!!!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

There is no blood and it’s pretty basic stuff kill wise but it’s shooting ppl. Depends on what you think at that age, might be a bit young for it in my opinion

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
My son is 9 and it is his new go-to game (used to be rocket league). He's won it twice and my god was he chuffed the first time.

Quite incredible how quickly these kids can build. That's all too complicated for me so when I play I just follow him and treat it like PUBG (hide!).

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

May be a tad young... ?... I don't know what other think. I'm going to say 10 upwards... maybe I am a prude...

You know your boy ...

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
My 13 year old has ditched all his other games for this at the moment. Always online playing with his mates. Makes a change from FIFA.

He's had a fair few wins too which he is immensely proud of. I wish he would have the same pride in his homework.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Quite incredible how quickly these kids can build. That's all too complicated for me so when I play I just follow him and treat it like PUBG (hide!).

I know, just watching the best players throwing up barriers & staircases whilst at the same time selecting guns and shooting & jumping around and applying bandages and drinking slurp all at the same time makes me feel very inadequate :-(

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I know, just watching the best players throwing up barriers & staircases whilst at the same time selecting guns and shooting & jumping around and applying bandages and drinking slurp all at the same time makes me feel very inadequate :-(

Yeah my son likes watching the top boys playing on Youtube. It's really quite impressive. Can see how quickly him and his mates have gone from being rubbish to actually pretty good though. I'm shit and it will stay that way as I can't be bothered.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
At last, I've won a game. Only one kill mind but who cares, it was the one that mattered. Spent most of the time playing a sneaky ******* and hiding!!!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
need to get bring this back to the top today for those ITK ;-)
Jnr went off to school today talking about nothing else. Purchase of new Battle Pass will be top priority this afternoon...

What is the news? Is Tilted still standing?

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Jnr went off to school today talking about nothing else. Purchase of new Battle Pass will be top priority this afternoon...

What is the news? Is Tilted still standing?

Looks as if the meteor is actually going to hit an area near Dusty Depot now rather than Tilted. The patch notes say it's going to be a new area of the map, which will contain space rocks which allow you to jump higher.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here