Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon greer

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
He had a nightmare. He's been immense this season, but that game won't go down in the scrapbook as one of his better.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He wasn't that bad, at all. Pathetic thread, and so many of them spring up at the moment. Our support is fickle at best, very poor showing on here again tonight.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
He's been proper good so far this season and proved me wrong as I thought he wouldn't be up to the job this season. Today he wasn't good. I think there is a massive wave of negativity running through the entire squad now. I actually fear for us after today's performance.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
He wasn't that bad, at all. Pathetic thread, and so many of them spring up at the moment. Our support is fickle at best, very poor showing on here again tonight.
He wasn't that bad!!! **** me, I'd hate to see him have a bad game then.

I think he's looked a much better player this season, but today was the worst I've seen him play for us. He had a shocker!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He made several shocking mistakes, some of which should have been buried by Rotherham. Last week his dithering (later shirt tug or no shirt tug) led to Mboro scoring the all important breakthrough first goal. Seems to be adored by most fans, whereas other players past and present would have been crucified for such incompetence.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Poor game. However, perhaps he was due one, has comfortably been our best player this season with Dunk, when everything else around him has crumbled.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He wasn't that bad!!! **** me, I'd hate to see him have a bad game then.

I think he's looked a much better player this season, but today was the worst I've seen him play for us. He had a shocker!
Shocker sums it up..wasn't up to his normal this season standard last week either.,let's hope it's out of his system now

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
A few iffy moments today granted, but I won't let that take away from the fact he has had a blinder of a season so far.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Really? He was awful today. He consistently made mistakes and almost scored an own goal. He's been brilliant this season but today he was awful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here