Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

visiting fuengirola

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Welcome back, [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION]. The witch hunt which followed the comment on the other thread was ridiculous.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
392059_218273981593347_948311032_n.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I once went to a bar in Grenada that was closed.

Jan 30, 2008
Did you really just start a thread to tell us that an ex-Albion player's bar in Fuengirola is closed today? REALLY?

:lolol:[/QUOTE
Am in Fuengirola so thought I would look up an old BHA legend is that a crime? Thought others might do the same and have wasted journey sorry.

Babs Windsor ex was Ronnie Knight who I did some work for in the 80s.

As regards the full english and John Smith brigade we avoid those bars in fact staying between Los Bolliches and Torreblanca, it a good quiet break.

If this upsets or bores you its simple dont read it and put me on ignore.
:cry:
regards
DR

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Welcome back, [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION]. The witch hunt which followed the comment on the other thread was ridiculous.
Oh FFS.

How the hell did I miss a good old fashioned witch hunt.

What other thread?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Oh FFS.

How the hell did I miss a good old fashioned witch hunt.

What other thread?

It also included that other essential ingredient - lots of people getting offended on behalf of others and then saying just how offended they were. Then there was the demanding and re-demanding of apologies. It was like NSCs very own version of the Andrew Sachs affair. Can't believe BG got a ban for it or that were people even demanding that he should. Pathetic.

It also included that other essential ingredient - lots of people getting offended on behalf of others and then saying just how offended they were. Then there was the demanding and re-demanding of apologies. It was like NSCs very own version of the Andrew Sachs affair. Can't believe BG got a ban for it or that were people even demanding that he should. Pathetic.

This was the post in question:

It works, so dont knock the Daily Mail if that is your attitude I hope you become a victim of either a burglar or even a paedo for a child.

Yep, nothing at all to be offended with there, nothing at all.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This was the post in question:

It works, so dont knock the Daily Mail if that is your attitude I hope you become a victim of either a burglar or even a paedo for a child.

Yep, nothing at all to be offended with there, nothing at all.

I know exactly what the post was. I read it at the time. I can honestly say I wasn't offended then and I'm not now. Was it ill-judged? Yes. Was I offended? Did it cause me offence? Of course not.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I know exactly what the post was. I read it at the time. I can honestly say I wasn't offended then and I'm not now. Was it ill-judged? Yes. Was I offended? Did it cause me offence? Of course not.

But you are happy to bring it up again even though it was put to bed, oh and the mods then locked the thread.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I opened that thread expecting to read something about an iPhone, not to read comments like that.
That's all.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I wasn't offended and most on here would be banned for their stupidity, but it was a ridiculous thing to say and then get a relative masquerading as a 'friend' to issue no sort of apology was a bit daft.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

He didn't get a ban for it. He got an infraction, which together with existing points, took him over a threshold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here