Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion U23s v Eastbourne Borough at Culver Road, Sussex Senior Cup S-F, tonight: 7:15pm

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
There were a lot of blazers around last night, I spoke to a couple and based on the quality of my conversations with said blazers that really doesn't surprise me!
Are you suggesting that people who work for County Football Associations are clueless and full of their own self importance?

Phew - good job we have no-one who posts on here who used to be on a County FA! :whistle:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are you suggesting that people who work for County Football Associations are clueless and full of their own self importance?

Phew - good job we have no-one who posts on here who used to be on a County FA! :whistle:

That is obviously aimed at me but I can just tell you that I fell out with the other members of Surrey FA because I
wouldnt follow them like a sheep and was my own man with my own values.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Certainly seems to know where the net is, that boy.

#TenBetterInDurrington

There is a quote from the Eastbourne Borough assistant manager in the Argus today:-

I thought their No. 9 (Aaron Connolly) was an exceptionally good player. He worked so hard and took his goal well.

It sounds almost as if Hugo Langton is judging Connolly by his ability and the performance he produced against his team, rather than where he was born.

Doesn't Hugo realise that Connolly's player pathway hasnt been anything exceptional? That Man Utd, Arsenal or Chelsea weren't knocking on his mums door? That the Albion academy has a bias with its recruitment policy towards Ireland? That, even as we speak, there is some squirted-out Sussex-born kiddie moping around the county because his childhood dreams of becoming the next Joe Gatting were destroyed last summer?

Hugo, you have no soul.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here