image.jpeg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The frustrating thing is the number of dives he gets away with. He’s by far the biggest cheat in this country so it’s fitting he plays for that lot.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Having watched MOTD the cheating Record Holder is lucky he wasn't red carded for the filthy challenge on Watford's goalkeeper. Studs up, straight legged. The slime ball was out to injure. Let's hope they lose him for 3 games.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
When you get a reputation for diving, as he has earned himself, the ref will get it wrong. He'll have more doubt when you go down and you won't get all the fouls you should. And every once in a while, you'll also get booked wrongly. Tough luck. Stop diving, and eventually, when the refs realise you've cleaned up your act, you'll start getting more of the fouls you should, won't get wrongly booked as often.

Unfortunately, until that happens (yeah, like it'll happen any time soon) it will give Palace fans and Zaha something to hang their hats on. Today's booking "He didn't deserve it! The ref got it wrong, look at the replays! He's not a diver" and they will continue to ignore the ones that are actual dives, or "what about izquierdo that time" "murray does it too! (he used to do it for us!)" and so on.
Exactly what they were like on Twitter [emoji849]

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I understand the desperation to win leading to fouls, dives and general bellendery but Palace.

Oh dear. What a mess they are.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here