Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomori

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm sure i heard the other day that Chelsea had 67 players out on loan.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He was superb last night, following on from how he played against Leeds (clumsy penalty aside). Massive potential and seems a level headed lad. Would be a great permanent addition to the squad.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If we could get him on a season long loan then I think we can safely say that centre back is one area Hughton won't be worrying about next season - I'll bet half the Premier league don't have a centre back pool as good as Duffy, Dunk, Goldson, Uwe, and Tomori.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The lad was very, very good. A shame about his role in their goal, but it was a good time to make such an error considering the score.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
So glad he's getting some credit. I really felt for him after the Lincoln game. He really didn't deserve the flak that he got.

If / when we clinch promotion I think that more than anywhere on the pitch it will be down to our central defence and the quality / depth of cover. In Dunk, Duffy, Goldson and Hunemeier, with cover from Bruno and Tomori it is an exceptional group.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He looks class and is going to be a serious player. In his first games he looked nervous and lost, but now he looked top notch. There has to be hope that Akpom could do the same?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I watched closely his play against what was a pair of hefty and good forwards for Brum. Always on the correct side of them they hardly got a touch of the ball. The time he shielded the ball out for a goal kick with their number 9 all over him but no panic. Don't think he conceded a free kick or foul either. Very good talent and, given the opportunity, will go far.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
No need to worry about Chelsea not wanting to sell this kid -- this is exactly what their business model is set up for. They have a ridiculous amount of players out on loan, when they do well they hope to sell a fair few. Which helps them comply with FFP and lets them spunk £50 million on a superstar.

Chelsea are the kings of the secondary market.

Maybe they'll do us a bogof deal and throw in Izzy Brown to sweeten the deal?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Real prospect , Chelsea have superb youth team players out everywhere and still made the youth cup final!

I read somewhere that they have over 50 players out on loan throughout U.K. And Europe.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Tomori at full back is good defensively but offers nothing going forward. Tomori at centre back is commanding, dominant, confident and gifted. He's a centre back, I hope we don't have to see him at full back again.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
He really looked at home at CB last night. Reads the game very well and appears to have a tremendous attitude too. Puts our other loanee to shame.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This made me chuckle last night.

https://twitter.com/fikayotomori_/status/849385133492895746

Fikayo Tomori‏Verified account @fikayotomori_ 10h10 hours ago

3-1 win✅. 3 points✅. Fans were great! Onto Fridays game👍🏾.

Jake‏ [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]Jake 10h10 hours ago

Great performance today pal. Let's not talk about that header 👀

Fikayo Tomori‏Verified account
@fikayotomori_

Replying to [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]Jake [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]_NEWS
😂 let's not

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This made me chuckle last night.

https://twitter.com/fikayotomori_/status/849385133492895746

Fikayo Tomori‏Verified account @fikayotomori_ 10h10 hours ago

3-1 win✅. 3 points✅. Fans were great! Onto Fridays game����.

Jake‏ [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]Jake 10h10 hours ago

Great performance today pal. Let's not talk about that header ��

Fikayo Tomori‏Verified account
@fikayotomori_

Replying to [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]Jake [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]_NEWS
�� let's not

Lol...that will be the header in the build up to the third goal

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good player. Surely worth a bid.

Composed and apparently versatile in that he can only play anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here