Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal on BT Sport at 4pm Sunday 25th

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
The winner of the tie gets £90,000 from the FA Prize money.
Total Gate receipts split between clubs at 45% each. Remaining 10% to FA Pool.
The TV money last year in 4th round was £144,000 each.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What are bt sport subscription numbers ? Less than a million surely .

BT have nearly 7million broadband customers who get BT Sport free, Virgin Media have something like 3million TV customers who will get BT Sport as part of their package, plus all the Sky subscribers who have BT Sport in the Sky Sport package.

So yeah, maybe less than a million give or take….:cool:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The following day at a natural venue. Followed by a selection of 'don't know their born!' angry Gooners shouting into a microphone, calling for Wenger's head on a plate.

Good idea, somewhere natural like Romney Marsh you mean? or Wakehurst Place?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
4pm is ****ing bollocks, what a **** time of the week, and day, to have a ****ing football match. *****

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal will be on Sunday 25th January at 16:00. Live on @btsport #bhafc #afc #FACup

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You'd simply love the life of supporting a team in the Premiership. God forbid we get promoted next season!! :lol:

Yeah I know, and I'll feel the same when we get there. Probably explains why so many premier league grounds aren't full, and away attendances can be so low, look at Burnley v Spurs the other day, less than 10K. People may be starting to vote with their feet/wallet.

Do you think it will ever get to the point where Sky/BT/BBC/ITV/ForeignTV won't want to show matches with half full stadiums, and then either their money will dry up, tickets will become cheaper, more matches will move back to 3pm Saturday, or perhaps a combination of all those?

Jan 30, 2008
yeah i know, and i'll feel the same when we get there. Probably explains why so many premier league grounds aren't full, and away attendances can be so low, look at burnley v spurs the other day, less than 10k. People may be starting to vote with their feet/wallet.

Do you think it will ever get to the point where sky/bt/bbc/itv/foreigntv won't want to show matches with half full stadiums, and then either their money will dry up, tickets will become cheaper, more matches will move back to 3pm saturday, or perhaps a combination of all those?
may??? The rot has set in :clap:
regards
DR

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
4pm is ****ing bollocks, what a **** time of the week, and day, to have a ****ing football match. *****

Appreciate that many would rather it wasn't Sunday (myself included) but how is 4pm 'a **** time of the DAY, to have a football match'?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here