Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] I am just about to retire to my bed chamber - however I will be reporting on here at 03:55

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
running backwards, skipping, hopping?

two hours?

blimey, :lolol:

He made a really big song and dance about entering the marathon, obtained sponsorship, used up a REMF place... but then went silent about a month or so before the start. It was only after numerous posters robustly questioned him on here, pointing out he took a REMF place, that he actually got to the start line. And it was clear he had done **** all training as he walked most of it.

He then tried to claim I bottled out of the challenge. The guy is a complete clown.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
He made a really big song and dance about entering the marathon, obtained sponsorship, used up a REMF place... but then went silent about a month or so before the start. It was only after numerous posters robustly questioned him on here, pointing out he took a REMF place, that he actually got to the start line. And it was clear he had done **** all training as he walked most of it.

He then tried to claim I bottled out of the challenge. The guy is a complete clown.

:ffsparr:

i dunno,

at least the clown finished!

invite a rematch!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here