Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] I am just about to retire to my bed chamber - however I will be reporting on here at 03:55

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
running backwards, skipping, hopping?

two hours?

blimey, :lolol:

He made a really big song and dance about entering the marathon, obtained sponsorship, used up a REMF place... but then went silent about a month or so before the start. It was only after numerous posters robustly questioned him on here, pointing out he took a REMF place, that he actually got to the start line. And it was clear he had done **** all training as he walked most of it.

He then tried to claim I bottled out of the challenge. The guy is a complete clown.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
He made a really big song and dance about entering the marathon, obtained sponsorship, used up a REMF place... but then went silent about a month or so before the start. It was only after numerous posters robustly questioned him on here, pointing out he took a REMF place, that he actually got to the start line. And it was clear he had done **** all training as he walked most of it.

He then tried to claim I bottled out of the challenge. The guy is a complete clown.

:ffsparr:

i dunno,

at least the clown finished!

invite a rematch!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
... for the Melbourne Cup.

The pre 4am alarm is a long held tradition on the first Tuesday in November in this part of Central Brighton

Max Dynamite for me

Also election day here in America (still on Chicago trip). Will it be a bridge bid? Two, No Trump (majority)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here