Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Let's not over-analyse this. For 60 minutes we were superb. Disciplined, professional, kept our shape. Fantastic goal. Ibe turned the entire game in two moments. It all changed in an instant, very surreal to watch. That's the harsh reality of the Premier League. Not sure there's much we could have done.

Proud of the boys tonight, deserved at least a point from that.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
We don't seem to want to make a tackle, so much laying off a man till we get to our box. It's gonna catch you out eventually: a lucky back heel for example.

I wish we could of got into them abit more, they were there for the taking.

No bookings again though!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Not fair to judge him just on tonight though. I agree, Dunk was immense and certainly saved us more than once.

He's a solid Championship player, but I certainly don't think he can cut in the PL. Happy to be proved wrong.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
that was a right kick in the balls. didn't deserve to lose but two moments of shutting off have cost us, in terms of performances I'm saying it now, Rosenior's a top bloke but he was dogshite and hopefully we'll see the greyhound come in for him, otherwise thought we played decent enough just needed to put them to the sword when we went a goal up

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Let's not over-analyse this. For 60 minutes we were superb. Disciplined, professional, kept our shape. Fantastic goal. Ibe turned the entire game in two moments. It all changed in an instant, very surreal to watch. That's the harsh reality of the Premier League. Not sure there's much we could have done.

Think that sums it up

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Thought Albion played well. Got undone by a couple of moments of brilliance like you do in this league.

That's why we won't be in the top three again....

The team look like they are settling in. Very annoying result. But as well we all know, it's going to be a long hard season.

Last edited:

agree totally this

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Disappointing result, but an encouraging performance.

Still too many loose balls from the back though, and one of those resulted in the equaliser. They'll learn from that I hope.

That's a good summary of my feelings. Disappointed but we played pretty well. Feel confident at home against Newcastle and showed again that although we didn't win we can compete in this league

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
We don't seem to want to make a tackle, so much laying off a man till we get to our box. It's gonna catch you out eventually: a lucky back heel for example.

I wish we could of got into them abit more, they were there for the taking.

How was it lucky. He meant it and saw the guy make the run. We got caught ball watching a few times.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Once we go ahead, even last season we seemed to often drop deep or go defensive. Do we not learn? Once we get 1-0 up can we not just keep tight and go for another goal? I know its easier said then done, but ughhh its frustrating.

Just all step forwards five yards...............

PLEASE!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
If he is not fit for next week schelotto needs to start as Liam has been a really week link

Bruno has done wonderfully well for the Albion but, surely ( or should that be Shirley) perhaps it is time to call 'TIME' at least as far as starts are concerned so we need to see what Schiletto can bring to the table !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here