Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA January transfer watch

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Saying what? Dont leave us dangling.

That's exactly what he tweeted:
'busy times'

I'm not one of these twats on NSC that breeds self importance by teasing. I only post or repost what I know.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
If he did (and I'm not doubting you), he's deleted it now.

this one? Screenshot_2016-01-05-23-03-57.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
NSC seems to be quite keenly watched right now, so I wouldn't be surprised if PW has been warned that his tweets are now getting increased attention.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
NSC seems to be quite keenly watched right now, so I wouldn't be surprised if PW has been warned that his tweets are now getting increased attention.

If Chris Hughton is watching us, PLEASE don't think about signing Leon Best again.

Ta x

ps My missus says you look rugged with the beard and 'tache combo.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Who's the 'keen watcher'... Mr Barber?...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My main annoyance is the constant quoting of Twitter entries from the multiple of accounts that have no credibility, despite the authority in their titles.

Often when someone starts a rumour on one the pages it just spreads and needless threads start. Most of the rumours come from a single source.

Quite frustrating when you are so keen for Albion news.

I propose a thread for 'bullshit' rumours that we can all look and laugh at as opposed to a single thread that has them all. Then maybe that's spoiling the fun.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My main annoyance is the constant quoting of Twitter entries from the multiple of accounts that have no credibility, despite the authority in their titles.

Often when someone starts a rumour on one the pages it just spreads and needless threads start. Most of the rumours come from a single source.

Agreed.

Right up there with "Wikipedia has already been updated."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here