Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not at all sorry for Reading or their fans, it was them luring Brightons players and even Manager away not so long ago, but I don't like a player sticking in a transfer request.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Seems like he's gone then. Presumably to us. I wonder what the fee will be?

Incidentally, they looked absolute toilet against Palace. Can't blame the fella for wanting out if that's the alternative.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not at all sorry for Reading or their fans, it was them luring Brightons players and even Manager away not so long ago, but I don't like a player sticking in a transfer request.

Why? If Tinpot FC have put too high a figure on his head, then what would you suggest?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
- Moore removed from store shop display
https://twitter.com/jaabui/status/1023234100570800131?s=21

- clement confirmed in post match interviews he’d handed in transfer request

- they lost 4-0 (to them up the road)

Great! :) So transfer request confirmed, and the club shop Moore display removal is a good bit of news too... here's hoping we can get this one done soonest, and then we won't have to partake in the end of window silliness...

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Out of curiosity with Moore putting in a transfer request does this strengthen our hand with the bid? Reading now has an unhappy player who wants to leave, so far it looks like we are the only ones interested in him, if it's true our last bid was £8m plus add on's, should we now bid £4m plus Baldock, take it or leave it, put the ball in readings court. If not we move on to the Irainian guy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Out of curiosity with Moore putting in a transfer request does this strengthen our hand with the bid? Reading now has an unhappy player who wants to leave, so far it looks like we are the only ones interested in him, if it's true our last bid was £8m plus add on's, should we now bid £4m plus Baldock, take it or leave it, put the ball in readings court. If not we move on to the Irainian guy.

Have I just entered the Twilight Zone?

Edit, apologies, I thought the Morteza issues was stillborn as Naylor had tweeted 'deffo not'. Aparently the Daily Fail says its alive....

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If, as the Reading Andy Naylor has said, the deal is on the medical stage, then the fee has ready been decided, and the personal terms too.

This post relates to Sam Baldock, not Liam Moore

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Why? If Tinpot FC have put too high a figure on his head, then what would you suggest?

I suggest he should have insisted on a release fee figure in his contract before he signed it at a level he deems appropriate, or wait till his contract expires. He signed a contract, he is their player.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

It probably raises the value of the bid to Reading, it is usual that the player gets a percentage of the transfer fee, unless he has handed a transfer request in, in which case he gets none of it.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Unsmiling.

The amazing Albion and a move to stunning Sussex (plus the huge pay rise) will soon change that. :smile:

That interview was really going through the motions. Didn’t smile once and looked away from the camera when he talks about first game of the season. I know everyone assumes he would be on his way here if Reading sell but I would be surprised if there weren’t other PL clubs interested.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Dead Man Walking's update on Liam Moore & I assume Sam Baldock:

IMG_2761.PNG
IMG_2762.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here