Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester Game - 60 new tickets released!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Firstly I am not trying to do anything outside the rules of the club or this board.

If anyone knows of any STH that cannot make it to the Leicester game and has not put their ticket on the exchange, please urge them to do so.

I have just found out I can make it to this game, but the only seats available are in E1G, a family area, so cannot buy a single ticket there. My grandson and son-in-law already have match tickets, but don't need to sit near them as we are travelling all day together from Leeds so can manage a couple of hours without them :lol:

I will keep checking the exchange for more seats, thanking you all in advance.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
[MENTION=3738]GOM[/MENTION]

I'm about to put on a ticket for the back row of the North Stand. I'll PM you when it's on (first time using the exchange so may take me a while).

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Firstly I am not trying to do anything outside the rules of the club or this board.

If anyone knows of any STH that cannot make it to the Leicester game and has not put their ticket on the exchange, please urge them to do so.

I have just found out I can make it to this game, but the only seats available are in E1G, a family area, so cannot buy a single ticket there. My grandson and son-in-law already have match tickets, but don't need to sit near them as we are travelling all day together from Leeds so can manage a couple of hours without them :lol:

I will keep checking the exchange for more seats, thanking you all in advance.

Just added mine, back row of North.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Am I reading / trying this wrong, or is it actually the case that any tickets that are put up for sale via the exchange, can ONLY be subsequently purchased at full adult rate (even if you are trying to buy for an U18 with a fan number)?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Am I reading / trying this wrong, or is it actually the case that any tickets that are put up for sale via the exchange, can ONLY be subsequently purchased at full adult rate (even if you are trying to buy for an U18 with a fan number)?

Makes sense to me. STHs receive a set price for their ticket (most likely to be based on an adult ticket), and the club have worked out the finances of it all based on reselling all tickets at the full adult price.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Makes sense to me. STHs receive a set price for their ticket (most likely to be based on an adult ticket), and the club have worked out the finances of it all based on reselling all tickets at the full adult price.

I understand that logic, but riddle me this.

On Wednesday there were three seats together, available in the family stand. In that stand it is not permitted to buy any seats without at least one U16 in your party, so the seats put up must have come from a minimum of one junior. Yet you can only buy them at £35 each (full adult price), even if you want to go with two toddlers.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Thanks to everyone that listed their tickets. I have purchased one in East Upper, the only one showing at the time I checked.

I am sure that there are others that are grateful too that they can now go to the match, plus the club makes a bit, the STH makes a bit and the food and drink sales will make a bit more. Win win.

P.S. what's it like in east upper, never sat up there, really looking forward to it for a change.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Thanks to everyone that listed their tickets. I have purchased one in East Upper, the only one showing at the time I checked.

I am sure that there are others that are grateful too that they can now go to the match, plus the club makes a bit, the STH makes a bit and the food and drink sales will make a bit more. Win win.

P.S. what's it like in east upper, never sat up there, really looking forward to it for a change.

I'm in East Upper E3E. Best seat in the house. And, despite what others say, a good atmosphere. Very much the same people every game with the majority 'older' but a good mix of families as well. Long queues for food from 45 mins before KO. Speak to the person next to you and you'll have a friend for the entire game.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
I'm in East Upper E3E. Best seat in the house. And, despite what others say, a good atmosphere. Very much the same people every game with the majority 'older' but a good mix of families as well. Long queues for food from 45 mins before KO. Speak to the person next to you and you'll have a friend for the entire game.

Thanks, I have got a ticket for E3E, looking forward to it.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

What if it's sunny? Doesn't the sun get in your eyes?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here