Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Murray? He looks like he's losing interest. He was anonymous at both the Terriers and the Bees games.

Can you really blame him!., Midfield has been totally shit in both those games!. he is feeding off scraps!.
Any forward would be pissed off with that!.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Although not a friend of Triggaaars, I'm one of these supporters. I started at the Goldstone in 1969, and went all through the 70s 80s and 90s, when service in the forces, kids, wife, and finances allowed, and had a season ticket from 1990-97. I couldn't get to Priestfield more than once or twice a season, for the above reasons, and the same with Withdean.
I never supported any other team, and did my bit during the war years, more a private, than a General tho.
I've had a season ticket at the Amex since day one, and if all this makes me a JCL, I'll ear that badge with pride.
I think my supporting experience is duplicated by quite a few Albion fans.
Duplicated by thousands upon thousands. Palace don't like it, but Albion get great support from the people of Sussex despite limited onfield success over the years.

If The Amex held 50K then you really would see 20K new fans next season...!!!

In reality, we will have c.27K Albion fans at every home match next year who are in the vast majority anything but JCL.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can you really blame him!., Midfield has been totally shit in both those games!. he is feeding off scraps!.
Any forward would be pissed off with that!.

He's missing Baldock hugely as well. Akpom was worryingly lacking in work rate.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It's amazing they still go on about it 6 seasons later completely ignoring their 10k new fans since they went up.

Surely we'll suffer from 6th/7th/8th season syndrome and the fans will walk away, won't they?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
So because I'm not destroyed about my team losing, I must be a JCL? Maybe I have some other things in life apart from football going on.

Well, it's patently obvious that you do.

All those hours spent on your greatest rival's (football) board....

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Aww looks like we've really got under their skin recently, they can't help but react!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😊😊😂😁😀😁😂😂😃😄😅😆😆😆

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
That's because you're not playing at the highest level of domestic football.[/

QUOTE]

You do realise that neither are your shambles of a club playing at t he highest domestic level of football. You are merely making up the numbers.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
As bitter rivals with Palace, i appreciate you'd want them to be relegated this season and even subsequent seasons until they're in the Ryman league....but surely, as rivals, you'd want to play them next season, preferably in the Prem?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As bitter rivals with Palace, i appreciate you'd want them to be relegated this season and even subsequent seasons until they're in the Ryman league....but surely, as rivals, you'd want to play them next season, preferably in the Prem?

Nope. **** them.

Do you want Millwall in the Prem with you?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I fervently hope you are right. The past few seasons for them have been pretty dreadful interspersed with a few winning streaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here