Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Angela Eagle

I think she deserves enormous credit for putting herself forward when it was clear the reception she'll get from the membership and Momentum. I don't think she's long-term leadership material but at least she's been willing to test the water to potentially allow others in.

D

Deleted member 22389

Sooner Labour shut up shop the better for me. Lost me and millions of other voters throughout the years. I will never vote for this party again.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Her constituency office has had a brick through the window they can't answer the phones because of abusive messages and her facebook page has been attacked,turning nasty.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Her constituency office has had a brick through the window they can't answer the phones because of abusive messages and her facebook page has been attacked,turning nasty.

Appalling. Corbyn claims to have received death threats this week too.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

I think you have misinterpreted the message of solidarity sent by the Amalgamated Union of Brickmakers... :wink:

Seriously though, it shows just what Corbyn Supporters think of democracy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Seriously though, it shows just what Corbyn Supporters think of democracy.

The "democracy" of trying to force out a democratically elected leader (with a massive mandate) via undemocratic means? Genius. Couldn't make it up.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
The "democracy" of trying to force out a democratically elected leader (with a massive mandate) via undemocratic means? Genius. Couldn't make it up.

Force him out via undemocratic means? Corbyn isn't being prevented from being on the ballot; he's being asked to meet exactly the same criteria as anyone else who wishes to be on it, i.e. get 51 nominations. If he doesn't get them, he doesn't get them, so he isn't on the ballot. If Owen Smith doesn't get them, he doesn't get them, so isn't on the ballot. Same for anyone. What he *shouldn't* get is special treatment bypassing the nominations criteria.

I haven't seen Angela Eagle claim that he should be barred from the contest...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

and i thought the other lot were supposed to be the nasty party. recall they did similar to Stella Creasy who spoke out against Corbyn.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
maxresdefault.jpg

Your thoughts?

???

Wayne Rooney would smash her back door in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here