Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse watch

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Testing. (Sorry, new phone just trying it out.)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Still not convinced.

Yet.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
A better performance yesterday, a lot stronger than on Tuesday night. I thought he also looked more ambitious in trying to take shots. Coming along nicely I think.

I thought he was great Tuesday, once he was played in his proper position in the middle, he's wasted on the wing

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The understanding and movement he has between Ulloa is improving by the game. Yesterday was a marked improvement and probably helped by this being the first full week he's had training since signing.

The 2 of them could become really dangerous if they get an injury free run going until the end of the season.

Dec 29, 2011
Still not convinced.

Yet.

What are you not convinced about? His performances have been very good. For a 21 year old to be able to slot into a top Championship team it's clear why Man United rate him so highly. He's quick, skillful, has good vision and rarely loses the ball. Even when it's hoofed up to him from corners he manages to retain possession and pass it back to an Albion shirt. Great acquisition from the club.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What are you not convinced about? His performances have been very good. For a 21 year old to be able to slot into a top Championship team it's clear why Man United rate him so highly. He's quick, skillful, has good vision and rarely loses the ball. Even when it's hoofed up to him from corners he manages to retain possession and pass it back to an Albion shirt. Great acquisition from the club.

I've seen every game he has played apart from the Millwall one and he has been nothing better than ok in any of those games. In fact he was crap at home to QPR. He is 21 and will get better I,m presuming. I am judging him on how he has done so far. If you think he jas been VERy GOOD then I am watching the wrong guy, sorry.
I am NOT saying he won't be quality, he just hasn't been so far.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
......But would he keep a fit CMS,or even a fit Hoskins out of the team ? ........

I think so, CMS and Hoskins are recovering from horrendous injuries I wouldn't expect them to be anywhere near top form until next season when they've had a full pre-season. They might offer something from the bench but I can see either of them starting this season unless we get several injuries.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I've seen every game he has played apart from the Millwall one and he has been nothing better than ok in any of those games. In fact he was crap at home to QPR. He is 21 and will get better I,m presuming. I am judging him on how he has done so far. If you think he jas been VERy GOOD then I am watching the wrong guy, sorry.
I am NOT saying he won't be quality, he just hasn't been so far.

You must have left before we scored our two goals then, as when he was moved Into the central role QPR he was excellent

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
He is bright, direct and moves about a **** of a lot. In summary, he's just what we need to make us more of a pain in the arse to well organised defences. It's no surprise that we look more dangerous with him on the pitch and that other players are getting more space because he's occupying defenders. Like him a lot.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You must have left before we scored our two goals then, as when he was moved Into the central role QPR he was excellent

He was better but not excellent, he really wasn't. I'm not saying he didn't draw players away from our other attacking options though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here