Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Almen Abdi

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Don't for a minute think we are in for Abdi but so so funny seeing Wendy fans pulling their own todgers off at the thought that they could lose him to us.

Totally paranoid :lolol:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Saw Abdi a few times for Watford. Well, I assume I did as he was playing in the games, but I can't remember him doing anything of note.Good luck at half-empty Hillsborough.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Do we need him? Back up to Kayal, Stephens and Sidwell? Hopefully doesn't mean Stephens is going or this would be in my eyes an underwhelming replacement. Would rather see Towell given a go.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The source for this rumour (5 pages !) seems to be merely this unstable SWFC fan account.
He still has this tweet up but last night deleted a whole bunch of tweets saying Abdi was signing (for us) today, cos we're happy to pay £40K a week, and that SWFC will be furious. I'm guessing he's probably pushing his luck a bit.
[tweet]758416277891407872[/tweet]

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If they are paying him 40k a week in wages that's awesome he's going to them.

This whole rumour stemmed from obviously a fairly wild transfer rumour account. Just as his claims that Abdi had had a medical with us, liked "us" and was signing "today" were all a load of guff then so should his mad 40K wage figure plucked from the air. Not that SWFC owners are short of cash but its clearly a load of old nonsense purely designed to get him a lot of attention.

Which it did...

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
It still amazes me the amount of credence some people give these random twitter accounts. 99.9% of the stuff is to pander to the kids who desperately seek rumours no matter how wild and unfounded they are.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It still amazes me the amount of credence some people give these random twitter accounts. 99.9% of the stuff is to pander to the kids who desperately seek rumours no matter how wild and unfounded they are.
Yes but have we signed him or not?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here