Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Bruno has a fans page on Facebook. This morning, this is what he wrote. What a man, what a captain, what a player.

I would like to share this with you , my wife is my number 1!!! (I got it straight after the game)
Dear Football
We had a deal. I would train hard, I'd even train in the howling wind and rain. I'd give up my weekends with my family as well as birthdays, weddings and more.
I'd eat brown rice every day before matches and keep an eye on what I ate to be able to keep playing at 36. I'd dream big and train hard for every match as if it was a final and I did it quietly, just as you told me to.
As I promised you, I have never given up and TODAY, here I am, tired and sad with a cut forehead and a broken dream: we deserved to be champions.
I only know one thing, that we had a deal and that I've fulfilled my part.
See you in the Premier League as we have unfinished business.
Regards
Bruno Saltor

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
You just have to LOVE that man!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I honestly love the majestic gentleman. If I had an ounce of his talent and a tenth of his decency I would be 14.7 times the man I am. And by jingo I'd have a rippled lady-magnet beard to boot.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
What a player! What a captain! Look at the respect he commands from his team mates as they go to him as he goes off!
Bruno in the Premier League, what is there not to like :albion2:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I honestly love the majestic gentleman. If I had an ounce of his talent and a tenth of his decency I would be 14.7 times the man I am. And by jingo I'd have a rippled lady-magnet beard to boot.

I've got the beard (and bald head!). So far I cannot report that it is a lady-magnet though. Stray food yes, ladies, no...:cool:

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Saltor also muscling in on the action.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I feel so sorry for him, he really deserves to lift at trophy.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I feel sorry for him and glad we got promoted so now he can afford more than brown rice every day.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Top man Bruno!

Captains who take us into the top flight are few and far between. Could he follow his predecessor and become our manager one day?

I really hope that Bruno is able to shine in the Prem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here