Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your personal contribution to our promotion is....what?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Mine is that the text underneath my user name has remained unchanged since pre-season. It's me what done it for all of you. You're welcome.

Oh, and for the first time since the AMEX opened not betting on our promotion, of course. :facepalm:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Last year after the 3-2 home against Charlton I purchased some little BHAFC footballs for my car. We didn't win until the fell off and I threw them in the boot.

At the beginning of this season my son found them and said he wanted to put them up and they were just 'on an unlucky window'. The rest, as they say, is history

**I acknowledge that a 29 year old should not have these footballs in his car, I was a bit drunk and I am sorry

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Refused to do an away game after not seeing us win in 3 attempts. I then potentially ruined it all by getting a Norwich ticket.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I vowed to eat a pie before, at half time and after every game.

I'm now a 20 stone diabetic but we're promoted !

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Being utterly convinced that if I were to let myself believe it could happen, or even recognise the possibility out loud, then it would all go wrong.

Not been an easy last month, but I suffered for the cause.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My now retired lucky t-shirt, plus betting on Newcastle and Huddersfield, are the only reasons everybody have been able to celebrate yesterday.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Shame Albion aren't sponsored by Strongbow-I might have been able to claim something!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Despite no longer living in KZN, I have refused to change my username, avatar or signature. I have also refused to update my facebook "friends" with any Albion related news whatsoever this season, until yesterday of course. I believe it is the least I could have done.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My lucky Seagulls wristbands will now be burnt to cinders. They've done their job. I plan to keep my two lucky pairs of pants intact though, as their delivery of fortune wasn't solely for the Albion's forward movement.
For next season I might buy and wear a lucky seagull beak, with a different chip, stolen from a schoolboy, lodged in it per game.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I have arrived on the same old bike (I have better ones) for almost every home game, and a few away, since the Brentford defeat. The only game that I didn't use it because of a puncture, I walked and we lost to the Toon. This worked last season as well, on a different bike, up until the Middlesbrough home game.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Before the season started I backed Newcastle as part of my lucky 15 for all 4 divisions.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have kept a lid on it this end. Playing it down and making sure no one gets over excited. Chris would be proud.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Stretching right back to when CH was Manager of Spurs Reserves in the mid nineties, all through Newcastle, Spurs, Birmingham, Norwich and now Brighton. When I go to matches Chris' teams don't lose.

In twenty odd years I have only seen two defeats. That was Brighton v Norwich when they lost 0 - 1(the season before last). Then the 2 - 0 away defeat up at Newcastle this season They don't always win but they don't lose. I only go to maybe 5 or 6 games per season but still a very good track record none the less.

I don't even count the away defeat at Newcastle because I actually went to that match with my friend's in Newcastle's wife's season ticket, so the Gods above possibly got confused about who I was supporting that day.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Bairds farm shop own made lucky sausage rolls. Albion have won every game we have had them at home or away for at least 20 games now. Only time they let us down was when we had to leave early V Preston because son was feeling poorly, when we left it was 2-1 to Brighton so they are still winners!

They were short on staff and bought sausage rolls in, we got them and lost at home to Brentford. The sausage roll gods will not be fooled! I sh!t you not they are fecking magical!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here