Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep Off!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Even if you discount the many promotions, this will the 2nd time in my lifetime that the team will have been promoted to the top division. So once in a lifetime is best left to Talking Heads rather than trying to justify your decision.

I had a late friend from school who won't see either. Aside from that, a very good point well made :rolleyes:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Don't know why so many want to go on the pitch, most games the majority don't even stay to clap the players off, win lose or draw.

Jan 30, 2008
It isn't dull, it is what a set of supporters with class and respect would do. The players have earned their right for their playing area not to be invaded by a load fans wanting to bathe in the reflected glory of what they've achieved - and that is all it is. Always looks pathetic with a load of loons jumping around then realising there is bugger all to do, and no one else can enjoy the moment. The supporters that do this have to my mind never played any competitive sport in their lives, because if they did, they would be able to show the respect actual sportsman who have achieved something deserve.

I hope they turn the bloody sprinklers on if anyone does run on.
says the damp squid himself :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Even if you discount the many promotions, this will the 2nd time in my lifetime that the team will have been promoted to the top division. So once in a lifetime is best left to Talking Heads rather than trying to justify your decision.

We've never won Division 2 though. Not saying we will this time but we're in the driving seat.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
IF we go up, and in the case of that happening, WHEN people pile onto the pitch, I just hope we don't have a bunch of our lot goading whatever away fans happen to be in the ground like the Boro mongs did last season.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I'm a most respectful chap, but I am not sure I will be able to contain myself. It doesn't mean I drop a blessed excretion in the centre-spot or attempt to steal corner flag, but by jingo what a moment it'd be, and what a sight to see in terms of such a stream of overjoyed people who've sung their hearts out for an age for this moment.

Absolutely 100% this

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
IF we go up, and in the case of that happening, WHEN people pile onto the pitch, I just hope we don't have a bunch of our lot goading whatever away fans happen to be in the ground like the Boro mongs did last season.

Will always happen unfortunately, you'll always get a few Billy Big Bollocks' running up to the away fans goading from behind the safety of the police.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I suspect there will sadly be a goon or two who will do exactly that.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
I am with the club on this, stay off the pitch and celebrate from your seat.

Apologies if thats dull but I want to see the players and staff walk around the pitch and be able to applaud them properly.

very much this. but inevitably a bunch of teenagers and idiots will ruin it for the majority

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Don't know why so many want to go on the pitch, most games the majority don't even stay to clap the players off, win lose or draw.
This is quite a good point. No problem with a couple of thousand proper fans going on for a few minutes to celebrate while the players and families get ready behind the scenes. Less keen on entitled goons pratting about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here