Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket for final two home games.

[tweet]852053695437185024[/tweet]

So this will be the remainder of S1A and the final 5 columns of S1D. This suggests Wigan have S1C starting from it's eastern edge up to 5 rows (which will be segregation) from the western edge.

S1B will also likely be used as segregation which would suggest Wigan have taken around 525 (Block C minus 5 columns). Would have been hoping we could have grabbed a bit of S1B too, but either way, this will ensure the highest every home crowd at the Amex

Also 6 together in E3G
19 in E3F,
9 in the family area of E1C,
9 in S1E,
5 in S1H,
18 in W1A,
6 in W1B,
3 in W1D,
5 in W1F,
2 in W1G,
4 in W1H,
17 in W1I,

Guessing these are a combination of corporate/player returns and some TIX EX

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Some of the fans on these Facebook pages are a bit numpty-ish. Someone has posted with asking if the tickets released by Wigan are in with the away fans. If you knew anything about football you'd realise what a daft question this is. Or am I just a bit grumpy this morning?
:facepalm:

Some of the fans on these Facebook pages are a bit numpty-ish. Someone has posted with asking if the tickets released by Wigan are in with the away fans. If you knew anything about football you'd realise what a daft question this is. Or am I just a bit grumpy this morning?
:facepalm:

By the time they have had an answer they will all be gone!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Got me a couple.

Where do Brighton and Hove City play their games now?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Chose the print at home option , lovely , though one tiny thing is , i can't see anything to print other than the email receipt , is that the print off bit as proof of purchase and replaces the tickets ?

Chose the print at home option , lovely , though one tiny thing is , i can't see anything to print other than the email receipt , is that the print off bit as proof of purchase and replaces the tickets ?

You usually get two emails. The other will have a PDF. Guessing it may be a bit slower than usual with the rush for these extras and the Villa stampede.

Newly released south stand tickets sold in 30 minutes. Still a few others but going fast.

2 is ESL
11 in ESU (although 4 are disabled/companion seats)
2 in SW corner (again, wheelchair/companion)
17 in WSL

EDIT: 14 just re-appeared in S1A/D

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Newly released south stand tickets sold in 30 minutes. Still a few others but going fast.

2 is ESL
11 in ESU (although 4 are disabled/companion seats)
2 in SW corner (again, wheelchair/companion)
17 in WSL

EDIT: 14 just re-appeared in S1A/D

Phew, Gawd bless NSC, if I had made a cup of tea rather than waste my time on here I'd have missed out. I suddenly feel 20 years younger.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Any updates/insights as to when Bristol City tickets could become available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any updates/insights as to when Bristol City tickets could become available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't see Bristol not selling their 1350 odd allocation so a late release like what happened today for the Wigan game is less likely. On the other hand, I've not noticed any exchange tickets pop up so maybe the club are holding fire until there is a sensible number to put up at once rather than a small number here and there.

Today there was close on 100 tickets in other parts of the ground made available, so it's always possible this could also happen for the Bristol game.

Wigan game now appears sold out again apart from the 3 or 4 disabled/wheelchair seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here