Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richie Reynolds cringe worthy?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Great work Richie...posting about yourself when everyone is in a good mood.:moo:

I like him, does the cheerleading role well, and sombre when needed. As others have said, it is a thankless task.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does a really good job, but even when we win someone has to moan about something

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Richard does a FANTASTIC Job !

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He also hosts the quiz at the Hare & Hounds in Worthing and, corny jokes aside, does a very good job of it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I also quite like him. Seen and heard much worse - I bet if any of us tried it wes realise what a hard job it is and wouldn't be as good!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I remember thinking on RR's debut at the Amex: WTF?! Why have the club hired some sleazy Ricky Gervais tribute act as matchday announcer? It just seemed so random and wrong. I don't think that anymore. Boy done good. Respect. :bowdown:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I also quite like him. Seen and heard much worse - I bet if any of us tried it wes realise what a hard job it is and wouldn't be as good!

Would be interesting to have a NSC nomination as a one off replacement (just in the interests of
squad rotation to keep Ritchie fresh for the big games).... I think [MENTION=282]Meade's Ball[/MENTION] deserves a run out and would bring a certain finesse....

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Jack the Lad - yes, I think that was the bloke at Rivervale! Never heard of him before, hope I never see or hear him and his girl with the fat knee again! I hope they never darken the doors of the Amex.

He darkened the doors of Withdean though. He was the regular host in the hospitality lounge on a matchday . . . oh ok, portakabin then.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
A bit Bob Monkhouse for me I think.

A bit slick and sickly perhaps, but bloody good at making a difficult job look so easy.

I certainly wouldn't be calling for any changes.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
He's as much a part of the match day experience as Gordon Brittas is to the station announcements.

Both have a job to do and both do it with aplomb.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Never really put any thought to him. Suggests to me that he is doing a good job. No issues here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here