Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Video: It's Time To Make History

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Do you know what. I feel sorry for people who don't get football or sport. Nothing else has that ability to pick you up, drop you down, take away hope and give it back again.

It can make a good week awful or a poor one great. In a blink of an eye, or a heartbeat. Moments of error or inspiration, dejection or pride.

But most of all it gives a sense of belonging, a sense of unity. And what's more this is our club, our community. Others have tried to kill it and we fought them off; all of them. Businessmen, asset strippers, councillors, lawyers, accountants, nimbys. We saved this club, we've made it great and this weekend it's our hopes, our pride and our passion that will win through

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Brilliant worse Chazzy, what a journey.

This week is feeling like May 1983 all over again, not sleeping great

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Brilliant, And you used my footage of the Man City Penalty shootout. I'm honoured to have it included in such a brilliant video.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Do you know what. I feel sorry for people who don't get football or sport. Nothing else has that ability to pick you up, drop you down, take away hope and give it back again.

It can make a good week awful or a poor one great. In a blink of an eye, or a heartbeat. Moments of error or inspiration, dejection or pride.

I have tried explaining this to those who are 'not in' to football - but I just haven't got the words. I merely show them the clip of this reaction to Storer's goal

and tell them 'If you have never experienced such emotion as this - you're missing out'.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Put it on YT to make it easier to hear

That is brilliant, he has such a great approach. Applicable to life as well as football :)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
That is brilliant, he has such a great approach. Applicable to life as well as football :)
I can't play it at work but if it has Liam's words from about 50 seconds in on his seagulls player interview, it will be inspiring.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I can't play it at work but if it has Liam's words from about 50 seconds in on his seagulls player interview, it will be inspiring.

Yeah it's that edited down. It's refreshing to hear articulate players who appreciate what they have, and also have such a grounded view.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Yeah he's impressive isn't he. I usually tune out of those interviews, if I even start listening in the first place, but he comes across so well. Another guy I would like to see at the club for a long time.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Super stuff! Think I might give it another watch just before heading up to York tomorrow.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Marvellous work as always Chazzy.

That Virgo goal still makes me laugh, absolutely calamitous defending.

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex

But most of all it gives a sense of belonging, a sense of unity. And what's more this is our club, our community. Others have tried to kill it and we fought them off; all of them. Businessmen, asset strippers, councillors, lawyers, accountants, nimbys. We saved this club, we've made it great and this weekend it's our hopes, our pride and our passion that will win through
What a fantastic video.. And [MENTION=4251]ROSM[/MENTION] what a fantastic post!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here