Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Away

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
There is an hourly service BTN-VIC :shrug:

You know it's not direct yeah?

Brighton to Three Bridges by train, bus to East Grinstead, then train from there to VIC. Takes just under 2 hours.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
You know it's not direct yeah?

Brighton to Three Bridges by train, bus to East Grinstead, then train from there to VIC. Takes just under 2 hours.

We had to get three replacement buses on Sunday and it took us eight and half hours to get home so I'll think I'll manage :D
Anything is better than coach or car :drink:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Hmmmm.
It now looks like I'm driving 'past' Brentford on Boxing Day morning.
If I accidentally take the wrong exit off the m25 onto the m4...we'll be there in no time.
People will be hungry - might as well park up & get an early lunch.
Oh look Albion are playing (and it's 'POTG' wink wink) & it would be rude not to...
Bonus: delays seeing the relatives into the bargain.
HUZZAH!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I don't suppose anyone got standing tickets that would prefer to sit upstairs?

I persuaded The Grub to go for the terrace one evening and then completely forgot and bought seats :dunce:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I had the wonderfully kind offer from [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] to buy me a ticket whilst i waited for the required loyalty points number to dip to within my range. I said nay, but thanking you kindly, hanging on in there until 1040 was enough. It was, and happily i'll be in there Boxing Day, shivering but standing as i watch our Christmas crackers controlledly menace their way to victory. I doubt i will have spoken out loud for perhaps 36 hours, so if you happen to be stood next to a portly oddity who keeps leaning over to listen into your conversations so that he might mutter a half-heard twatticism, then you have my apologies.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I had the wonderfully kind offer from [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] to buy me a ticket whilst i waited for the required loyalty points number to dip to within my range. I said nay, but thanking you kindly, hanging on in there until 1040 was enough. It was, and happily i'll be in there Boxing Day, shivering but standing as i watch our Christmas crackers controlledly menace their way to victory. I doubt i will have spoken out loud for perhaps 36 hours, so if you happen to be stood next to a portly oddity who keeps leaning over to listen into your conversations so that he might mutter a half-heard twatticism, then you have my apologies.

I will be with half a dozen twatts in The Griffin - feel free to introduce yourself - I will be the one leaning the other way:)

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Hmmmm.
It now looks like I'm driving 'past' Brentford on Boxing Day morning.
If I accidentally take the wrong exit off the m25 onto the m4...we'll be there in no time.
People will be hungry - might as well park up & get an early lunch.
Oh look Albion are playing (and it's 'POTG' wink wink) & it would be rude not to...
Bonus: delays seeing the relatives into the bargain.
HUZZAH!

The Boxing Day diversion plan is on.
Never driven to a game at Brentford.
Any tips on parking nearby?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here