Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All get ready to laugh at Naylor...

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I thought the talk of Leon Britton came from the fact he was heavily backed at the bookies to join us. I remember seeing people on here start mentioning it after that and thinking to myself they were jumping on the back of this, rather than being ITK!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
There I was reading the latest hardback edition of the Collins Thesaurus, when I literally fell over myself with 'insert cliché here!' as I beheld the view, barefoot and weary as I was, of this desolate and most vapid thread, barely stitched together by incoherent ramblings akin to the worst kind of transatlantic trashy fiction the world has been forced to endure.

What's more I see an apparent eulogy to the lost 'art' of witty and banteriffic l a n g u a g e scribed by a man of intelligence... never before have I seen so many words, so badly wasted on a befuddled audience - excepting at a Jay Z gig, I digress - what remains certain is that if indeed [MENTION=282]Meade's Ball[/MENTION] is the wizard of diction, I hereby claim the 'OP' for it is he, the high prince of japery in the extreme... Hilarity shalt always prevail.

Right I'm off for a pint with my mate Andy @Argus #legend Naylor.

Still smiling after all these years.

Indeed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[MENTION=17810]storer[/MENTION] you have just proved yourself. Although after the Leon Britton thing you can understand the sceptical stuff. I for one apologise and give you credit :)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
chuckle.jpg

Unleashed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here