Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Translating Hughton-isms: Murray's contract

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would guess the scenario could be a certain team in south London get relegated they will need to offload the high paid chaff and bring in a tried and tested Championship scorer who might be a touch too old for regular premier league but would cut it still in the championship and would cost little (or nothing) and will pay him a lot in wages.

I

Do one.

Only kidding :lolol::thumbsup:

Neither the club nor Sir Glenn would make the same mistake twice......

Shirley? :eek:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How is one?

One is emerging slowly from various domestic and osteopathic derangements. I expect to be almost human and free of Builders in around 2 weeks. And you?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
One is emerging slowly from various domestic and osteopathic derangements. I expect to be almost human and free of Builders in around 2 weeks. And you?

I thought your move back in had been done and dusted!
All good hear :thumbsup: starting to read [MENTION=25768]Spencer Vignes[/MENTION] new book.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I am always amused by these posts and if I could I would bounce the posts of many posters who scoffed and ridiculed the likes of me when it was suggested that we should get GM on loan from Bournemouth.

Blimey, I never realised you had a sense of humour...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought your move back in had been done and dusted!
All good hear :thumbsup: starting to read [MENTION=25768]Spencer Vignes[/MENTION] new book.

I'll sort something out in a couple of weeks as per discussions in the summer :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When have I ever scoffed and ridiculed the idea of Murray coming back ? I was delighted.

I don’t remember many people scoffing at the idea of GM coming back, except those who were blinded by anger at his defection to Palace. I think you’d struggle to find posts to bounce on this one tbh

I am sure that there were many who posted about this but as to exactly who I couldnt say as I cannot remember names..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm sure a 1 year extension will be signed and announced soon. This is a guess with no doubt.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
“I know, I know. This should have been sorted out by those f*ckwits Barber and Winstanley weeks ago. And don’t get me started on that idiot Bloom. If it were down to me I’d have given him a 5-year extension, but you can’t tell people who’ve never played the game anything, can you?”

This, possibly?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here