Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southern Rail STRIKE details

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Sorry, wasn't clear. They're not going to be holding back DOO on those lines.

ans where is this coming from? i dont see how Southern can change to DOO without the required equipment present required to support DOO, it goes beyond a union matter and becomes a regulatory matter.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Strike being called off will make no difference to Falmer service as the Southern boss has just confirmed to a certain [MENTION=461]Mendoza[/MENTION]

Ie: no Falmer service until further notice or until they restore the full timetable that was abandoned a month ago to prevent the regular cancellations etc.
Little clues as to when this is likely to happen. Buckle in . This one will run and run.

southern.jpg

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Nor for any midweek games at the Amex for the foreseeable, i.e MOST of them, thanks to Sky, until this SASTA BS is finally over. which could take some time.

This could very easily end up costing the club millions of pounds in lost revenues. They really are a ****ing disgrace and should be nationalised immediately.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Incidentally I was chatting to a manager today who confirmed that there has been and is no excessive sickness among the guards at Brighton. But by all means carry on believing the Southern story and blame them for the emergency timetable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here