Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big NASA Announcement Due At Press Conference 6pm GMT TODAY!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Have to admit that I am a bit underwhelmed, but that's because I'm watching Star Trek DS9, and they've just discovered AND immediately visited an M-Class planet.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
My hunch is NASA have to come up with something in an attempt to justify their funding to Trump and his looney friends who instead want to spend the money on warships, new nuke's and a pointless wall.

A wall in space? Keep out all those little green men and women.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Can someone invent warp drive and find the dylitheron crystals that they use in star trek. It would make it easier to make a visit.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A wall in space? Keep out all those little green men and women.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Didn't I read somewhere that DT doesn't believe in the concept of Space. Not only were the moon landings faked but there is nothing beyond the ceiling of the whitehouse!!!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Have to admit that I am a bit underwhelmed, but that's because I'm watching Star Trek DS9, and they've just discovered AND immediately visited an M-Class planet.

I never really got into DS9, I much prefer TNG.

That said, anything is better than Enterprise.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I never really got into DS9, I much prefer TNG.

That said, anything is better than Enterprise.

What about Voyager?

Love Voyager and TNG, but we're catching up on DS9 on Netflix - didn't see it from the beginning first time round, so it's still "new". It's not the best, and it gets rather political, but I'll take anything except Enterprise!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Love Voyager and TNG, but we're catching up on DS9 on Netflix - didn't see it from the beginning first time round, so it's still "new". It's not the best, and it gets rather political, but I'll take anything except Enterprise!

Definitely agree re: "anything but Enterprise".

Have either yourself or [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] ever played Star Trek Online? It's a free to play Star Trek MMO, and it's quite good fun if I do say so myself.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I think the Dominion are alien extras from the Hills Have Eyes:cool:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Definitely agree re: "anything but Enterprise".

Have either yourself or [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] ever played Star Trek Online? It's a free to play Star Trek MMO, and it's quite good fun if I do say so myself.

Tried playing it on my nephews XBox1, but having an uncle playing the game didn't last that long!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here