WHC X: The FINAL - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Honey Badger

Who is hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well done to the Honey Badger. At last he had a favourable draw. These finals are normally close but HB pulverised the mouse. He has to be favourite for WHC XI.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
This might be the moment to point out that the suggestion a badger victory would enhance the likelihood or help secure our promotion was only ever an aspiration. As you were.

:whistle:

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
This might be the moment to point out that the suggestion a badger victory would enhance the likelihood or help secure our promotion was only ever an aspiration. As you were.

:whistle:

This. We never 'promised' it or said it was a definite, just that it was hard not to feel like there could possibly be a link somewhere, maybe. Nobody could ever guarantee it, obviously. I'm sure all us badgeristas made that perfectly clear at the time.

To all the anyonebutbadgers- you lost, get over it. Nothing you can say will change anything, the people have spoken, and now is the time to unite and concentrate on getting promotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
This. We never 'promised' it or said it was a definite, just that it was hard not to feel like there could possibly be a link somewhere, maybe. Nobody could ever guarantee it, obviously. I'm sure all us badgeristas made that perfectly clear at the time.

To all the anyonebutbadgers- you lost, get over it. Nothing you can say will change anything, the people have spoken, and now is the time to unite and concentrate on getting promotion.

Commander - you're a dreamer. The honey badger's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Or a badger in sheep's clothing. Or a
badger in badger's clothing. Of ffs whatever.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Commander - you're a dreamer. The honey badger's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Or a badger in sheep's clothing. Or a
badger in badger's clothing. Of ffs whatever.

The honey badger is the WORLD'S HARDEST CREATURE. A FACT that you now cannot deny.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

IMG_2076.JPG

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I took a look at Reading's pre-match discussion on their forum and, in a discussion sparked by someone saying our badge is better somebody has posted:

"A lion and royalty kill or 'tinpot' a Seagull any day of the week. The problem is that they are better at football and animal combat counts for very little."

Animal Combat counts for very little!!! As if Kermogant's assault on Liam wasn't bad enough they now strike at the beating heart of NSC's world. I have an image of honeybadger lookalike Kevin Keegan and his 'I'd love it if we beat them' rant.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here