Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ton up Hughton

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just had a look at some of villatalk's depressing threads about their manager/league situation and Steve Bruce (most posters are against him).

Hughton and Wagner get praised as managers they'd love to replace Bruce with.

But their hopes are then doused, with other replying that neither would go to Aston Villa due to the contrasting state of their clubs versus AV.

They also say

Posted February 11

On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 22:14, Eastie said:

Maybe Sack calderwood and get Mike phelan in as number 2 ?

That's not a terrible shout. Were they at Man U at the same time?

That should perhaps put [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] theories to bed

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It is really surprising that no club has actually come after CH looking at his track record. Long may it continue

Clubs don't express public interest in a Manager unless there is some sort of chance they will be successful. That's why you never see his betting odds shorten when potential jobs come up.

So if clubs have enquired they must have been spurned. He has a job here to do. He is within touching distance of what he wants and that is to manage back in PL and achieving that through your own hard work feels much Grander and sweeter

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is really surprising that no club has actually come after CH looking at his track record. Long may it continue

Yes, extraordinary given his flamboyant pitch-side antics and eccentric post match interviews . . . . . :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They also say

Posted February 11

On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 22:14, Eastie said:

Maybe Sack calderwood and get Mike phelan in as number 2 ?

That's not a terrible shout. Were they at Man U at the same time?

That should perhaps put [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] theories to bed

I only asked the question as we didnt seem to be performing so well lately as a defensive unit but back to business today.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I only asked the question as we didnt seem to be performing so well lately as a defensive unit but back to business today.

I was only joking anyway - I wouldn't like to see Colin sacked anyhow at Villa but I can't help but think '' Look what you left behind for that''

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here