Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes as you say in Sweden.

Gatestone Europe
IMMIGRATION NATIONAL POLITICS
SECOND SWEDISH COP OPENS UP ABOUT MIGRANTS DESTROYING HIS COUNTRY
Posted on February 7, 2017 19:30
By Vincent van den Born

Long time Swedish police officer Thomas Åsenlöf, who came to the assistance of his colleague / Facebook
Yesterday Gatestone wrote about courageous policeman Peter Springare, who decided to blow the lid of the cesspool that hides beneath Sweden’s political correctness:

“I’m so f***** tired. What I’m writing here isn’t politically correct. But I don’t care. Our pensioners are on their knees, the schools are a mess, healthcare is an inferno, the police is completely destroyed. Everyone knows why, but none dares or wants to say why.”

In response, Swedish newspapers have published on the issue, and a Facebook page called “Stand up for Peter Springare” has gathered the support of over 85.000 people from all over the world. One of many people leaving a message of support is fellow policeman Tomas Åsenlöv:

“I have worked in the field for more than 43 years. I share Peter’s infectious question for 100%. Our managers do not dare to take up a position in any direction. As you can see, there is no senior manager who has dared to give Peter backing. Instead, they introduced Code 291, which is meant to keep a lid on all immigrant-related crime.

Just look at the photo ban at the police station. It is appalling that this is happening in today’s Sweden. To top it all off, the chief of police has complete authority over the police. Instead of supporting his people, he will order them to be transferred if they do not dance to his tune.

The Swedish public should be told all of the facts now. I understand younger officers do not dear speak out, criticise the police’s leadership, or openly support Peter. Because that would be the end of their career. Because when they would seek a transfer, they’d be known as ‘unloyal’.

As I am close to retirement, I can be critical to my heart’s content. I have previously been called in by my superiors for opinions I have stated on this medium (Facebook). Now I believe the ball has been made to roll, and maybe we can get our leadership to open their eyes and no longer deny the truth. LIVE STRONG. Tomas Åsenlöv, Greater Gothenburg Bicycle Police.”

The Code 291 Åsenlöv mentions is a special ‘refugee code’, used when the police are called for anything related to refugees

This really quite worrying, not only did I think Sweden had a wonderful standard of living and social support far above our faltering systems, I thought that the Swedes had far better diction, grammar and spelling. This shows that either I am completely wrong about Swedes and Sweden or that "Alternate Facts " are in fact becoming the norm.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This really quite worrying, not only did I think Sweden had a wonderful standard of living and social support far above our faltering systems, I thought that the Swedes had far better diction, grammar and spelling. This shows that either I am completely wrong about Swedes and Sweden or that "Alternate Facts " are in fact becoming the norm.

Yeah I don't know what any of that excerpt is supposed to mean.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

I would take anything reported on that site with a large pitch of salt, and a starting point that anything they publish is even more of an alternative fact than Trumps, which is probably all you need.
I would continue with your original idea of Sweden and leave this propaganda for those that are taken in and want to believe this garbage

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've just been watching Trump's comments about the US judiciary. He really is sounding stupid and embarrassing over this executive order. I presume he's a man who has got his own way for so long it's now a shock when he can't.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Apologies if already posted, but this amused me:

"Donald Trump: a man so obnoxious that karma may see him reincarnated as himself",
Frankie Boyle

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's a meaningless tweet. What does it even relate too?
I'm going to have to start with a point of order.
Because you don't know the story (why should you) that doesn't automatically make it meaningless.

The tweet is in relation to Aaron Hernandez, current era (2010-12) former New England Patriots Tight-End, who has been convicted of murder, and is currently standing trial for another 2.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I'm going to have to start with a point of order.
Because you don't know the story (why should you) that doesn't automatically make it meaningless.

The tweet is in relation to Aaron Hernandez, current era (2010-12) former New England Patriots Tight-End, who has been convicted of murder, and is currently standing trial for another 2.

I'm a New England fan, I know who AH is, could have made an incredible pairing at TE with Gronk!! One of the games biggest what ifs!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

60 minutes is classic tabloid TV. I'd been surprised if the whole attack incident wasn't set up.

Hayes says "there are now 55 declared no-go zones in Sweden", completely false and they knew

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I've watched SNL a few times before and it is, as you say, normally very average - it just isn't funny. But it seems to have found its niche post Trump's inauguration, it's a lot more vicious (not Spitting Image vicious) especially for a mainstream network like NBC and it's relentless in its attack on the Trump Administration. But I still prefer Bill Maher for incisive political comment.

I doubt the mainly liberal chat show comedy circuit in the US could ask for a better candidate/President to rail against. The seemingly endless supply of material almost writes itself. Yes agree Maher is good and doesn't hold back in putting the boot in .. to the left and right.

Yoda

English & European
It's not that simplistic.

Really? Mo Farah is originally from Somalia and is Muslim, therefore he is a Somali Muslim. Last time I checked Usain Bolt is Black, therefore by your sweeping general statement should not like Mo.

Now, if you had added al-Shabaab (the main Somali Terrorist cell) into your sentence, you wouldn't have got such a stupid answer to a stupid statement.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
60 minutes is classic tabloid TV. I'd been surprised if the whole attack incident wasn't set up.

Hayes says "there are now 55 declared no-go zones in Sweden", completely false and they knew

All set up by racist Ausies of course , nothing to see here .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've just been watching Trump's comments about the US judiciary. He really is sounding stupid and embarrassing over this executive order. I presume he's a man who has got his own way for so long it's now a shock when he can't.

I don't think he can get his head round the fact you can't run a government like a business. Also, the fact that he now works for the people, not the other way round. He's really not going to enjoy this.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Regardless of where you sit on the political spectrum, surely we can all agree that Trump is somewhat thin skinned and narcissistic with a tendency to lash out his seemingly unfiltered thoughts and feelings(usually via twitter). With that in mind it would be pretty funny to deny him a State visit and all the pomp that goes with it just to enjoy his reaction.

It would be, if you're into that kind of thing, high level international political bants.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here