Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Away

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
thanks but i meant an actual breakdown of how my points have been amassed by tickets purchased

I couldn't find it anywhere - would be good to check totals (for example I don't understand why me and junior have such different totals - pretty much been to the same games)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Mine was 1130 yesterday, and is 1130 today. No idea if MK loyalty yet added. Best I keep checking through the day as it may get me to 1150 before tomorrow.

Wonder if someone is working through the list alphabetically ? [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] thought it might be manual

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
My loyalty points haven't been added yet and I'm only 8 short. Going to be slightly annoyed if some get their points added before tomorrow and not others (or more selfishly not me). I guess the loyalty system doesn't get used enough to make it worth the investment required to make it smoother.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
appreciating it's a small ground i wonder if they are likely, or if it's even possible to release us more tickets? or do they normally pack a full house any way?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Might need a Beam Back !!

Would actually like to know if the club would consider this.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wonder if someone is working through the list alphabetically ? [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] thought it might be manual
You might have me confused with someone else, I don't think I've commented on it.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
My loyalty points haven't been added yet and I'm only 8 short. Going to be slightly annoyed if some get their points added before tomorrow and not others (or more selfishly not me). I guess the loyalty system doesn't get used enough to make it worth the investment required to make it smoother.

Same boat as you. On 1148 so should be 1168 now. Son & mates have tickets. Sod's law I won't get one if have to wait till tomorrow & the 1100 threshold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here