Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons or Charlton in 3rd round of FA Cup

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Dont think I've ever known such a dull FA Cup 3rd round draw. Hope it's Charlton.

Probable TV games:

Man Utd v Reading.
Preston v Arsenal.
West Ham v Man City.
Everton v Leicester.
Liverpool v Plymouth/Newport.

How on Earth have you missed Cambridge v LEEDS UNITED?

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Charlton will be a nauseating fans love in with an Albion fans whip round donating some more tat for Charlton fans to luzz on the pitch in protest at the sprout eating, manequin de pisse loving Belgium bloke.

MK Dons will be a nauseating fans superiority complex. Where were you 15 years ago EH, EH?

Still, Katrien Miere. Wud ya?

Gah. Give me a Prem side away and get it over and done with. But not Hull. Or Bournemouth.

katrien meire.jpg

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Dont think I've ever known such a dull FA Cup 3rd round draw. Hope it's Charlton.

Probable TV games:

Man Utd v Reading.
Preston v Arsenal.
West Ham v Man City.
Everton v Leicester.
Liverpool v Plymouth/Newport.

Sutton vs Wimbledon?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Teams that could very well make the Fourth Round:

Rochdale
Northampton
Wimbledon
Rotherham
Accrington

Only 3 Premier League teams to go out though.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
This quote, as true as it might be, from the newly appointed MK Donkey's manager, Robbie Neilson will go down well with jam tarts' fans:

Neilson left a club sitting second in the Scottish Premier League to be appointed to the third-tier Dons, a move some had reservations about. "It's a step up in the progression of my career," he added

What a load of utter tripe.
Since when have MK Dons had a chance of playing in Europe? Hard to believe but its obvious that MKD are paying him more than Hearts. That is his step up, in financial terms. The man is a deluded and misguided idiot to make this move.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
What a load of utter tripe.
Since when have MK Dons had a chance of playing in Europe? Hard to believe but its obvious that MKD are paying him more than Hearts. That is his step up, in financial terms. The man is a deluded and misguided idiot to make this move.

The reason he is going is that Scottish Football is utter turd, he would rather ply his trade in the 3rd Tier of English football where its more competitive and a potential stepping stone to the Championship which is way bigger than SPL. Just shows how far Scottish Football has fallen.................

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The reason he is going is that Scottish Football is utter turd, he would rather ply his trade in the 3rd Tier of English football where its more competitive and a potential stepping stone to the Championship which is way bigger than SPL. Just shows how far Scottish Football has fallen.................

And the way MK are going he might soon be plying his trade in the fourth tier of English football.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Cup fever anyone? I think mine is more of a SNIFFLE. I really can't be arsed with the cup this year, although I reserve the right to change my mind when we get to round FIVE.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A winnable tie at home, I'll settle for that. I believe we have enough depth to give the cup a decent go this season, and there are some players who could definitely do with a game too.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What makes you say that? Both teams are having a torrid time of it at the moment.

Charlton have had some decent results in recent weeks and are only 2 points off the playoffs. MK have been rubbish and almost lost to a non league side at home in the 1st round.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I don't mind this draw actually, Saturday 3pm at home, cheap tickets, good opportunity to take my daughter. If we progress to R4 also means one less league game in Jan which we can defer until we have our record signing in place (here's hoping).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here