Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Free vinyl

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

What does ''......... '' mean ? - Would you like me to try and get it signed?
attachment.php
. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-07-18-44-36.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-07-18-44-36.png
    312.4 KB · Views: 758

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No, I was quoting the original poster as they were his vinyl to begin with. That way he may have replied to you, it worked.

Are you the godfather of posts?
Because if you read my post #17, it came before [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] post #18!!!!

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Are you the godfather of posts?
Because if you read my post #17, it came before [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] post #18!!!!

No, are you a virgin. It's the only reason I can think of that you are so bothered by it, must be frustration.

The bloke who asked the question obviously never saw it or he wouldnt have asked the bloody question :ffsparr:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No, are you a virgin. It's the only reason I can think of that you are so bothered by it, must be frustration.

The bloke who asked the question obviously never saw it or he wouldnt have asked the bloody question :ffsparr:

LOL! no not bothered, just wondering why you're so interested in sticking your rather large hooter into something thats probably beyond you.
Have a nice day :)

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
LOL! no not bothered, just wondering why you're so interested in sticking your rather large hooter into something thats probably beyond you.
Have a nice day :)

Seriously are you that stupid or are you just doing a good impression. He originally quoted me as if they were my vinyl, so I quoted you both together so he would see whose vinyl they were and you would hopefully reply. I thought that was pretty obvious, the only flaw in my otherwise foolproof plan is that you seem to be a bit thick.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
[MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] & [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION]

I will take that as a No you don't need Lloyd to sign it because it has already gone to someone else

Sorry if I caused a disagreement by overlooking a post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here