Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty in this weeks Worthing Herald. He STILL has his FINGER on the PULSE

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is he supposed to be writing about football or about himself - its very self-indulgent

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
To me the article is summed up in the OP's claim that an undertaker has his finger on the pulse, pointless.

apologies for dragging his other job in to my reply but it was the only way I could sum it up.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
littlebritain_1a_510.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is he supposed to be writing about football or about himself - its very self-indulgent

Don't forget, lots of local papers are closing, probably no harm in getting a bit of a name. As Oscar Wilde once said " the only thing in life worse than being talked about is not being talked about" Fast forward 6 months and you might get " I didn't pay money to stand in the Clock End and expect us to play for fourth place "

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
" Last week, I wrote that while I didn’t think for a moment Paul Barber controlled or censored NSC, I did feel the club were keeping a closer eye on the site than ever before – something since confirmed by one of the moderators."

Is this true? I haven't got the energy to find that thread.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Is it alright to say that Nigel Barley's book 'Dancing On The Grave' illustrates how the term burying stiffs is not offensive now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
" Last week, I wrote that while I didn’t think for a moment Paul Barber controlled or censored NSC, I did feel the club were keeping a closer eye on the site than ever before – something since confirmed by one of the moderators."

Is this true? I haven't got the energy to find that thread.

Just PM the other Mods, there are not that many of you.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't think Ian has ever forgot those dreadful Goldstone days,maybe that's behind his article ?

He was at Highbury for some of those dreadful days.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol: :lol: :lolol: :lol: :lolol:

While I’m buoyed by the support I’ve received from both neutral readers and Brighton fans over my recent columns – in fact, I’ve yet to receive any direct negative feedback – it’s still extremely concerning that almost every Albion fan you speak to is not happy, given the stadium and the level of football we play at after years of struggle.

:lolol: :lol: :lolol: :lol: :lolol:

I have no idea where you get self indulgent from [MENTION=5382]Cheshire Cat[/MENTION].

It's almost as if Harty's lapdog has been telling him porkies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here